Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of hope Golden State wins tonight and then pulls out the series. I want to continue to hear all the bellyaching about their "super team" it gives me joy the hypocrisy of it all.
I almost agree but I would rather all the bandwagon GS fans stfu.

So I’ve been torturing myself and rewatching last years games..... and one conclusion I’ve come up with is I am glad to have lost Richmond this year..... that kid was a momentum killer waiting to happen.

Reactions: Batman1948
I understand that off topic convos happen in various places.There is no way around it. I’ve participated in such. However, 100 posts about a topic that muddy up a thread are annoying when you only want to read about football. It’s much harder to sift and find info. What does it matter if you discuss it in another thread?
This would make the entire board run a lot smoother. Yes, the off-season has minimal info compared to the fall, but when you’re wanting to read/talk football and select this thread to find off-topic conversation for the previous 100 posts, it sucks. I don’t want to make this a huge discussion and be off-topic in itself. Only presenting a logical answer where we both win. Cheers.

Because then I have to follow 2 threads.

Reactions: Sleegro
After much consideration, I have decided to decommit as an Oakland Raiders fan and take my allegiance to the Indianapolis Colts. Incognito and Burfict is more than I can stomach. #nointerviews #respectmydecision.
I would've decommitted when Gruden was hired. Because terrible personnel decisions were inevitable at that point.

Reactions: eVOLve and drvenner
After much consideration, I have decided to decommit as an Oakland Raiders fan and take my allegiance to the Indianapolis Colts. Incognito and Burfict is more than I can stomach. #nointerviews #respectmydecision.

Dude it sucks so bad. I was raised a Raiders fan because my family is from CA.. Started following sports heavily as a 12 year old loving that core 2000-2002 team with Garner, Gannon, Brown, Rice, Romo, the Woodsons..

Watched the first preseason win last year with Gruden back as coach and Gannon being the color commentator with my dad and it was so wholesome.

But with them moving to Vegas, my dad and uncle are both like, I don't know this team anymore. And sad to say, I'm with them.

The Titans have always been 1b, but now it's safe to say they're the clear favorite and the Raiders are just gonna be that team I casually root for without caring too much if they lose. The Raiders have just strayed so far from the team that I loved, even as they had their Detroit/Cleveland-like decade of misery.

Reactions: drvenner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back