Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they go cheap they won’t win the division again. Phil’s are after Harper and Machado and Kimbrel, Nats sounds like they’re trying to add more also. Other than Donaldson who has injury concerns, we have added McCann and Markakis. That isn’t going to cut it. Now if they get Realmuto and a guy like Keuchel to go along with a strong reliever it’s a different story. But Im not holding my breath. This reeks of the same ole same ole cheap braves

Best damn farm system in baseball. 10 top 100 prospects and no one has more. This team is set for the long term and will be having to spend some money to keep the young ones like Acuna and other for a long time.

Reactions: Sleegro and VOLsome
Best damn farm system in baseball. 10 top 100 prospects and no one has more. This team is set for the long term and will be having to spend some money to keep the young ones like Acuna and other for a long time.
No dispute there. They need to use some of these assets and get more big league players.

Would love to know why we fired our scouting director.

Imo that a red flag for AA

That's ridiculous even for you.
You’re a cubs fan. I doubt you watched much of the braves. Snit made a lot of atrocious decisions this year, including trying to force Ender into leadoff. His bullpen mismanagement literally costed us several games. I don’t know of anyone who wanted Snit to stay, but we all knew he would because our talent carried him.

You’re a cubs fan. I doubt you watched much of the braves. Snit made a lot of atrocious decisions this year, including trying to force Ender into leadoff. His bullpen mismanagement literally costed us several games. I don’t know of anyone who wanted Snit to stay, but we all knew he would because our talent carried him.
I watch them a little. But the bottom line is he led them to the postseason for the first time in a long time. It just seems to me that you get an idea in your head and you won't let it go for anything.

I watch them a little. But the bottom line is he led them to the postseason for the first time in a long time. It just seems to me that you get an idea in your head and you won't let it go for anything.
That’s a nice assumption that you make, doesn’t make it reality. I watched every game this season. Perhaps I have an informed opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back