Recruiting Forum: Football Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Freak,

We seriously need to put a read-only lock on all old player threads in the recruiting forum. They are blowing up the recruiting forum and it is annoying. Any discussion about current players (after they report to school) should be held in the football forum to keep this one clean. This has only recently become an issue. It's kind of ridiculous to have 90% of the recent list filled up with non-sense that has nothing to do with recruiting or current targets.

This is a football thread in a recruiting forum please take complaints to the "other" forum. They are only doing it because you would t shut your mouth

Reactions: 2 people
Bam, if the threads being bumped bother you click on the thread and use the "ignore thread" option. That should solve your problem.

Reactions: 5 people
5 ahead of him, my guess, would be barkley wilson thomas landry jones and geno smith.

yo freak,

we seriously need to put a read-only lock on all old player threads in the recruiting forum. They are blowing up the recruiting forum and it is annoying. Any discussion about current players (after they report to school) should be held in the football forum to keep this one clean. This has only recently become an issue. It's kind of ridiculous to have 90% of the recent list filled up with non-sense that has nothing to do with recruiting or current targets.

lol!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Freak, in case you have Bam on ignore like the rest of VN, please ignore his recent request.

Many Thanks,

The rest of VN

Reactions: 10 people
been on here for a LONG time and my only two ignores ever have happened in the past week. smh.

I sent that complaint to Freak.

Mind your own business or ignore me. Bye.

Send it as a private message or are you too retarderd to figure out how? It seems you call others retarded for bringing info on tn recent signees in the recruit threads vs football forum yet you do this?

You sent it to everyone in the recruiting forum which does not belong on the forum as it is not discussing recruiting or Tennessee football. Please stop filling this forum with your womanly suggestions.

Signed,
Volnation.

Reactions: 4 people
Freak, in case you have Bam on ignore like the rest of VN, please ignore his recent request.

Many Thanks,

The rest of VN

Clearly you don't have me on ignore. Nor does anyone else responding.

Freak,

In case you ignore everything OCIVol says because he pretends to be an insider when he isn't and has loaded up a boat full of incorrect recruiting predictions and disappears after them to avoid scrutiny....

Please ignore his random rant. Of which, nothing had to do with him. But yet again... he BROUGHT IT ON HIMSELF!

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

Mrbutthurtseydu seriously butthurt tonight. Enough to run tell daddy! Take that errbody! Mess with butthurt you get reported.

Reactions: 1 person

dawson-crying1.gif

Reactions: 7 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back