Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes more than Taylor and Kongbo being good for DE not to be a worry. Vq is very smart to say that is a position of worry

Exactly. Neither one of those guys are proven. Nobody behind them is either.

It's a position that fans should be eyeing. It doesn't mean a lot but I didn't like seeing our 17 year old prom attending lineman whoop our 5* juco DE in that drill.

It's a position that fans should be eyeing. It doesn't mean a lot but I didn't like seeing our 17 year old prom attending lineman whoop our 5* juco DE in that drill.

Lol

Yea that isn't a good sign I agree and the prom thing isn't part of that.

Well he was the number 1 player in the country. Maybe he is that special of a talent.

Reactions: 1 person
A tidbit from Rivals on SEC QB recruiting:

TENNESSEE

"Quarterbacks offered: 19

Top available target: Michael Penix, Jr.

The situation: The Vols have cast a pretty wide net when it comes to quarterback recruiting. Their board has been ever evolving, especially after missing on top early targets like Lawrence, Jones and Fields. Behind the scenes, the Vols are still chasing committed prospects, including Fields, Adrian Martinez (Cal) and Jarren Williams (Kentucky). In the end, Penix seems like a very realistic option. The Vols have done a nice job of laying the groundwork with him in recent months and at events this spring, his stock has continued to rise. Other uncommitted prospects to watch include [Justin] Rogers and Texas four-star Jalen Mayden."

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back