Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The justification right now about the recruiting class is almost identical to the same we all did (including me) during the Dooley classes.

Reactions: 4 people
So random thought, I saw an article about Hurd earlier about him visiting OSU. Wouldn't he have to sit out a year there? And he only has 1 year of eligibility left right?

So random thought, I saw an article about Hurd earlier about him visiting OSU. Wouldn't he have to sit out a year there? And he only has 1 year of eligibility left right?

Can't be

We've all heard this decision was carefully thought out by Hurd. Surely this wasn't a stupid, irrational move, built on selfishness

He has already played 3. All he had to do is suck it up for 6 weeks then he could start earning a paycheck. Now he has to spend 2 years trying to rehab his image. Dumbest move in the history of dumb moves.

2 years of earning potential in one of the shortest career positions in the NFL.

Multimillion dollar fit

Reactions: 1 person
https://youtu.be/7ubAJIsJAco

Coach Warren DBs. ����������

Feels. CCW is gonna do wonders with our DBs! I am excited for next season despite this thread being knee deep in excrement. The offense is a question mark with an untested OC but I am excited to see what CLS can do. I think he will bring a new spark to the O. All in all I think we are gonna have a great year. Let the doubters doubt.

Reactions: 3 people
"no matter WHAT he sucks"? Gotta use that PUNCTUATION, John. :hi:

We need a comma over here! STAT!!

comma.gif

Reactions: 3 people
I know Ron said he was leaving until Bruin the Contrarian was banned but is he really gone? If so, VN is gonna be a mess without him.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back