Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was Ben able to string the play out? Could it have been because the Chiefs best pass rusher was covering Antonio Brown in space?

Horrible play calling.

I think he dropped back to defend a quick slant. I don't think a DB could stay with Brown across the field. He was covered until he got to the boundary. I just didn't think it was that horrible.

I did my part. I emailed Joe DiPietro or whatever his name is and asked him to hire Blackburn. I encourage you all to do the same! Maybe we should all do it every day until it's done

Good deal. I did it back in November. I got a written response thanking me for my input.

I think I read somewhere that Basilio was going to post contact info for the various BOT members and Davenport in his Monday blog. If he does, I will probably forward my DiPietro email to them. May not change the outcome, but nothing ventured nothing gained.

lol so true.

You know most successful programs have a list of candidates always in mind for quick transition. We always appear surprised that people fail or get old.
"Didn't see that coming. What do we do?"

I think that the lack of preparedness is reflective of the lack of unity within the BOT. I envision there being a lot of infighting and disharmony and that is what paralyzes us as much as anything.

Rofl, shots fired

BTZ5SrI.gif

Reactions: 3 people
If you look back at reports I believe you will see that AK had difficulty in pass protection his first year here that limited his playing time. At the same time the unnamed starter was the best at pass protection. You'll note that year one AK was mostly in on swing passes on third down.

Dan Wolken
@DanWolken: Already hearing people in the industry grumble about Alabama out-maneuvering Tennessee on the AD hire. Have heard wacky stuff on Vols.

When asked if by wacky, he meant incompetent:

Dan Wolken
@DanWolken:I was trying to be nice.

On our search:

Dan Wolken
@DanWolken: Very political. Not your standard AD search.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back