Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
GBO!!! First page of the championship season thread!

PAt2z9.gif

Reactions: 7 people
Let's get this season started right! Let's go kill Appy State and then so on and so forth. It's time ladies and gentlemen for Tennessee to be great again.

Four freaking days!! I am so happy and excited for Tennessee Football to be back!!

and I'm on the first page of the season beginning RFFT thread!

Four freaking days!! I am so happy and excited for Tennessee Football to be back!!

and I'm on the first page of the season beginning RFFT thread!

You're gonna be somebody baldy!

This is the thread where we all get to celebrate the 11 year streak being broken. This will be one for the ages boys!!!! Go Vols beat those Vile Gators!

Reactions: 2 people
All the crap that happened over the past few months in here. This thread says

tumblr_o0ose9Noon1rc0hxao1_400.gif

We are going to win it all this year. Recruiting is awesome. Butch Jones will have a street named for him one day.

Reactions: 3 people
Gbo!!!🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

First page! I plan on becoming a bit more vocal now that season is close. I've mostly lurked for the majority of the last 6 months. It's been mostly intolerable in here and I refused to add to it. Good times with great fans and friends are upon us guys and gals. Embrace it. 15-0. Go big damn ORANGE!

Reactions: 1 person
First page! I plan on becoming a bit more vocal now that season is close. I've mostly lurked for the majority of the last 6 months. It's been mostly intolerable in here and I refused to add to it. Good times with great fans and friends are upon us guys and gals. Embrace it. 15-0. Go big damn ORANGE!

Sig, I was in the same boat. I just came out of my dark corner about a week ago. It was around signing day that I had a weird feeling this recruiting cycle would be dreadful to follow.

Anywho, welcome back.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back