Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poster didn't only provide information but also went on to say that he hated it for the player and that he wouldn't wish that kind of injury on anyone. Sometimes I will like a post I agree with, which how could you not agree with that sentiment?

If you liked it and that is your reason, ok. I didn't criticize original post, just that someone liked it. For reference several folks liked a post the day before saying 2 LSU players out for season.

I panic when I see a lot of unread pages in this thread.

Anxiety continued to rise as speculation of:
* Extended Brandon Johnson absence
Spagnoli fired over something that could impact the program in a really bad way
TKjr and Berry with season ending injuries

Glad to see it's just another day

Alexis Johnson is in the clear so it's actually been a good day :)

Reactions: 22 people
Alexis Johnson is in the clear so it's actually been a good day :)

giphy.gif

Reactions: 12 people
If you liked it and that is your reason, ok. I didn't criticize original post, just that someone liked it. For reference several folks liked a post the day before saying 2 LSU players out for season.

Why don't you quit being so quick to jump...you're so ready to condemn somebody, you just condemn everyone. I like posts all the time just to show appreciation for someone taking the time to post it. I doubt one out of every 100 regulars on VN is sick enough to like a player getting injured...well unless it was Cheapshot Kublanow.

Reactions: 5 people
Why don't you quit being so quick to jump...you're so ready to condemn somebody, you just condemn everyone. I like posts all the time just to show appreciation for someone taking the time to post it. I doubt one out of every 100 regulars on VN is sick enough to like a player getting injured...well unless it was Cheapshot Kublanow.

0-60 quick man. You're an emotional one.

I condemn everyone? What the heck are you talking about? I expressed my opinion.

0-60 quick man. You're an emotional one.

I condemn everyone? What the heck are you talking about? I expressed my opinion.

I'm emotional? I think you misread my post. You were griping about this before. I'm just saying that you shouldn't dump everybody into one pile. You are being jumpier than me.

I'm emotional? I think you misread my post. You were griping about this before. I'm just saying that you shouldn't dump everybody into one pile. You are being jumpier than me.

I don't like the context for someone liking that post. That's my opinion. Of thousands of VN members, I didn't like the tact of a few for liking those posts.

You are the one claiming I'm condemning everyone and dumping all into a pile. And yes, I do find you to be over emotional on a good deal of your posts.

I don't like the context for someone liking that post. That's my opinion. Of thousands of VN members, I didn't like the tact of a few for liking those posts.

You are the one claiming I'm condemning everyone and dumping all into a pile. And yes, I do find you to be over emotional on a good deal of your posts.

Pot...kettle...walking away. Have a nice day..pontificate on :)

Yeah. I just want to beat his azz on the field. He'll get his. I want our players to not get involved with him. We're better than them and don't need to get someone ejected.

If heaven forbid he hurts another UT player this year. Maybe takes a dive at the back of say..Barnett, KMac or Kong's knees, or breaks Wolfs fingers in a pile. Then I hope somebody has the nads to end him. He is a rat turd, and he is just going to keep ruining lives until somebody stops him.

Reactions: 1 person
If heaven forbid he hurts another UT player this year. Maybe takes a dive at the back of say..Barnett, KMac or Kong's knees, or breaks Wolfs fingers in a pile. Then I hope somebody has the nads to end him. He is a rat turd, and he is just going to keep ruining lives until somebody stops him.

Now see Vulcan..that is emotional. I admit it. A little overboard..sure, but whenever I picture that tubolard diving at Tuts leg. I get very emotional.

LOL. Saban finally granted Maurice Smith an unconditional release and was his surly self with the media today:

"So that is past us now. It is beyond us. We don't really need to talk about that anymore and I don't have any other comments to make about it. We're trying to focus on the guys we have here and what we need to do to help those guys have a chance to be successful."

Aiight, then.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back