Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard on the radio a Mel Kiper quote:

"Denver Kirkland is a top 5 OG in the draft."

Guess who goes undrafted? Some people were on here touting him as the standard. He's not that good.

Eh, I would think that thing will be settled sometime in the depths of July, probably with a statement released about 5:59pm on a Friday. Weather a little storm then go on with life.

They let the plaintiffs expend all their energy like a toddler. Now that they don't really have any other big cards to play, the price is probably as low as they'll get it.

I'm sure Anita Wadh---whatever her name is will continue to rehash the same BS and ESPN will proudly/continuously display it in on their ticker.

I'm sure Anita Wadh---whatever her name is will continue to rehash the same BS and ESPN will proudly/continuously display it in on their ticker.

If it's not settled by football season Im afraid the law suit allegations will become the latest "Bruce Pearl Timeline" to appear on every game telecast during the season.

bruce-pearl-timeline_400x400.png

The lawsuit will become this horrible thing that we saw before and during each game during pearl's last season.

SETTLE THE LAWSUIT!

Let's list our positions from most confident to least confident in terms of success in 2016 right now. For me:

RB
LB
CB
DE
QB
C
OG
TE
DT
OT
S
WR

Let's list our positions from most confident to least confident in terms of success in 2016 right now. For me:

RB
LB
CB
DE
QB
C
OG
TE
DT
OT
S
WR

RB DE LB CB QB C OG TE - 100% confidence

DT WR - 90% confident

OT S - least confident, but we will be fine here (75%)

Top 5 recruits we will land in this class, GO!

Ty Chandler
Tee Higgins
Trey Smith
DeAngelo Gibbs
Justin Foster

*BONUS* - In the event that both Auburn & Texas A&M fail to meet their expectations, I think a guy like IMG 4* QB Kellen Mond takes a second look here after a stellar season and jumps on board.

Reactions: 2 people
Possibly. 2 more months fellas! Can't wait

August will be here before we know it! Then that exciting first day of practice! Then comes those everyday reports of practices that we love to hear! And then BAM! Its the first weekend in September and all we can think about at work all week is hearing those words, "ITS FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!!" :loco:

August will be here before we know it! Then that exciting first day of practice! Then comes those everyday reports of practices that we love to hear! And then BAM! Its the first weekend in September and all we can think about at work all week is hearing those words, "ITS FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!!" :loco:

Yes! Only one month til practice reports

Ty Chandler
Tee Higgins
Trey Smith
DeAngelo Gibbs
Justin Foster

*BONUS* - In the event that both Auburn & Texas A&M fail to meet their expectations, I think a guy like IMG 4* QB Kellen Mond takes a second look here after a stellar season and jumps on board.

That bonus is a bold statement. I like it.

RB
LB
CB
DE
QB
C
OG
TE
DT
OT
S
WR
RB
LB
CB
DE
QB
TE
OG
C
S
WR
DT
OT
K

I have DT lower because of depth/injury concerns. OG play was actually better than C play last year IMO, especially in pass protection. I have pretty good confidence in the talent of our safeties, they just haven't been starters yet. OT will probably be young. Medley needs to dramatically improve on 40-49 yard FGs if this team is going to realize it's full potential.

As I have posted before I have a close family member that works at a D1 school in compliance that deals with such things everyday.

I am not saying he couldn't or didn't graduate. Just that it isn't a given and would be surprising to me

That's why I asked if he graduated. Anyone know?

Uh huh.

I worked in higher ed for 5 years, prior to last year. I have 2 close family members that are tenured professors at a local JUCO.

Guess I have GURU status now, concerning our JUCO transfers?

I also have an Uncle who's a doctor, a wife who's a nurse and two other very close family members who work for a fortune 500 company.

Anyone who wants info on retention rates, general medical advice or where to invest your money, I'm now considered a bona-fide expert.

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back