Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been riding around all day thinking about what in the hell could we do to beat bama in atlanta. hopefully dobbs comes out red hot and has the game of his life. gona have to find a way to get 30.

Completely disagree. Ed O speaks the same language as those LSU boosters. Assuming he wins out, I'd wager he gets the job.

Ed O doesn't speak the rich, elitist language that boosters speak. Finebaum and others have said there's a huge divide between what boosters and fans want at LSU. Ed O will not be the booster pick, he's a failed HC from a division rival. That's like Muschamp to USC, and LSU most likely thinks they're above that kind of hire. They're a top 5 job.

Reactions: 1 person
He will have someone updating him routinely about what is going on in Baton Rouge. They will be announcing the score during the 1st half...will be hard for the team not to hear it.

The days of having the public address system announcer announce other scores ended years ago.
Neyland has several places in the stadium on the LED band between the upper and lower deck that shows scores.
It continually updates all SEC and Top 25 games.

Man I hope Louisville and Michigan lose, I can't stand ths idea of 2 ACC or B10 teams getting into the playoffs.

The days of having the public address system announcer announce other scores ended years ago.
Neyland has several places in the stadium on the LED band between the upper and lower deck that shows scores.
It continually updates all SEC and Top 25 games.

I hadn't even noticed it honestly that he didn't announce them anymore.

I'll be honest. I haven't watched them this year. I'm sure they've got a good squad. Harbaugh is a good coach.

That conference has been overrated as long as I've been alive. Happens every year with them. It doesn't mean that their top teams aren't good but the conference as a whole is overrated yearly.

The Big Ten is better than the SEC this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back