Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bama was very beatable tonight. Clemson just made too many mistakes late in the game, and Bama capitalized.

The Dynasty just peaked. Next year, it crumbles. We're coming...

i just puked a little in my mouth

Seems very Tennessee that we would accomplish the impossible and beat them twice, then a crazy set of events allows them to sneak into the playoffs at 10-2 and get another shot at us.

College football is over already. It feels like a few weeks ago I was hammered drunk, sweating my footballs off at the Titans stadium.

I know it. The season always goes by so fast. Glad to end one on such a high note for once!

2015 will always be special for me as a fan because of what this season became when it was hanging by a thread after five games.

Reactions: 1 person
Rough night for me boys...lost my 10 year Boxer dog too. Good news is my wife said we need another one sooner rather than later. It's amazing how empty a home feels when they leave (even with three kids).

Reactions: 2 people
Rough night for me boys...lost my 10 year Boxer dog too. Good news is my wife said we need another one sooner rather than later. It's amazing how empty a home feels when they leave (even with three kids).

I hate to hear that. The unconditional love of a dog-- can't beat it.

Reactions: 2 people
Bama was very beatable tonight. Clemson just made too many mistakes late in the game, and Bama capitalized.

The Dynasty just peaked. Next year, it crumbles. We're coming...

Think about it. Bama scored 4 of their touchdowns...

On a KR TD
After a surprise onside
On 2 blown coverages

They are totally beatable. Play good ST and don't leave Howard wide open and it's a totally different game. Not too much to ask at all.

On a KR TD
After a surprise onside
On 2 blown coverages

They are totally beatable. Play good ST and don't leave Howard wide open and it's a totally different game. Not too much to ask at all.

Stopping OJ isn't as simple as just "not leaving him wide open". He is a complete and total mismatch for basically anyone that lines up against him which is why his misuse all the years he has been at Bama is so criminal.

On a KR TD
After a surprise onside
On 2 blown coverages

They are beatable but they will still have a sizable talent advantage next season. We need to be healthy during that game and Dobbs will need to have another UGA quality game.

I do think we may actually have a slight advantage in the trenches next year.

Maybe O.J. will decide to leave early, along with half the starters. They'll just plug in new 5 stars, but still.

Stopping OJ isn't as simple as just "not leaving him wide open". He is a complete and total mismatch for basically anyone that lines up against him which is why his misuse all the years he has been at Bama is so criminal.

Oh I understand. OJ is a beast and was misused by Kiffin.
My point is on both touchdowns he literally ran straight down the field and Clemson didn't even try to cover him. That's a blown coverage.

:banghead2:I can't decide which is worse, Bama winning, Kiffin being a part of it, or having to listen to all the bandwagon bammers yelling roll tide.:banghead2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back