Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I knew there was no way he made 1mil but damg 500k is more than I expected

Bruin, I would expect Houston to pony up on this one. ESPN has reported that the school is really upgrading it's program in facilities, coaching salaries and hopefully recruits. Said they were getting serious about competing. I would expect that they would hang with us for a while on Orlando.

Joe Tumpkin.

Connect the dots. From Michigan. Interned at Tampa Bay. Was DC at CMU, now assistant coach at Colorado, where CBJ was headed before UT hired him. Recruits well in Florida, Texas and the Midwest. Under the radar. Affordable.

sf3m8A5.gif

Reactions: 7 people
Bruin, I would expect Houston to pony up on this one. ESPN has reported that the school is really upgrading it's program in facilities, coaching salaries and hopefully recruits. Said they were getting serious about competing. I would expect that they would hang with us for a while on Orlando.

Pony up yes for a few 100k extra but doubling the salary I can't see

I'm officially on the Shoop train.

However, what Orlando did against FSU and Dalvin Cook in particular was epic! I wouldn't be upset at all if he was hired.

TIFWIW but someone who works with a family member who is a pretty big booster with Penn St. Told me that Butch has been after Shoop for at least a week. He also said that's all they have in Happy Valley and please don't take him away!
It isn't much and its nothing we haven't heard from our insiders (I'm for sure not one), but its nice hearing it from someone you know has connections and not a poster here!

Reactions: 5 people
TIFWIW but someone who works with a family member who is a pretty big booster with Penn St. Told me that Butch has been after Shoop for at least a week. He also said that's all they have in Happy Valley and please don't take him away!
It isn't much and its nothing we haven't heard from our insiders (I'm for sure not one), but its nice hearing it from someone you know has connections and not a poster here!
Did you not hear about the McDonald's near the traffic light in town?

I hear they may add a yield light a mile away. A nice blinking yellow light will wow the croots

But YOU'RE a poster here. I'm conflicted.

Jk 🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back