Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hobby is interesting and would probably come home for the tile and the money. Do we know if he is experienced enough?

Reggie Ragland on SEC network said Tennessee had the best offensive line they've faced all year.

In his words "their scheme up front is ridiculous..they might have a big guy going one way & another guy going another way"

Reactions: 17 people
Problem with Shoop and Chiz is more than likely they are HC next yr.

Orlando is the guy I would want the most. Rising star. Comes at you with so many looks and exotic packages.

Reactions: 2 people
Shoop will get greater than a million per.

Money not going to be an issue

Shoop turned down $1.5M from LSU and closer to $2M from Auburn. Auburn wanted to make him the highest paid DC in college football, and he declined. If he makes a move, it's unlikely to be about money.

Don't really see it being Hobby. From the 247 article, it seems to me that Orlando or Shoop are the most likely from the names listed.

Orlando is the guy I would want the most. Rising star. Comes at you with so many looks and exotic packages.

This would probably qualify as "under the radar" as well. Still would be a good hire.

Reggie Ragland on SEC network said Tennessee had the best offensive line they've faced all year.

In his words "their scheme up front is ridiculous..they might have a big guy going one way & another guy going another way"

But is that on purpose? :p

(I kid, I kid)

Actually very proud of how they improved this year.

Reactions: 1 person

Agreed. Orlando's defenses have been towards the top in recent years in scoring defense ranks. What his squad did against FSU in the bowl game was pretty impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back