Recruiting Forum Football Talk XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
CKuZkWdWEAAr1b0.jpg

Nigel Warrior, Kyle Davis, JoeJuan Williams, Tavien Feaster

Kyle Davis' muscle mass on his arms are ridiculous

Gunner Watson, 2018 QB out of Georgia. What he said at Orange Carpet.

Tennessee made a good first impression on him, to say the least.

“I’ve been to Georgia. I went to a Georgia camp. I mean, to me, (Tennessee) was nicer than Georgia. I’m a Georgia fan, and it was still nicer than Georgia was. I liked it a lot. It’s awesome,” said Watson,

Reactions: 12 people

“I’ve been to Georgia. I went to a Georgia camp. I mean, to me, (Tennessee) was nicer than Georgia. I’m a Georgia fan, and it was still nicer than Georgia was. I liked it a lot. It’s awesome,” said Watson,

We know, Gunner. We know.

Reactions: 7 people

We should make this a sticky and put ATTN Dawg Fans.

Reactions: 5 people

Hahaha hahaha

Reactions: 4 people
I'm sitting here reading all these recruit's comments today like, " Weren't we concerned about something just the other day?... I can't even remember anymore. The future is so bright..."

Reactions: 1 person
Off topic but I just got a new smoker and was wondering who was the guy that painted his orange and white checkerboard and could he post another pic of it...thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back