Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currie trots out Petersen or Frost

& Sends a message to Sexton.

Im hoping he never interviewed him.

I think that Huckabee Sanders stuff is bogus.

It just can't be real. She can't be trashing Schiano because McQuery said he heard from somebody else that Schiano saw something once... but say the 9 women accusing Roy Moore of being a pedo are lying.

Come on.....

No search firm, trolled us with BREAKING NEWS, trolled us with fake aircraft reports, went to Bahamas, was in office all day on Friday.

GTFO

It’s been Schiano since Ga. that’s why he hasn’t been doing anything. Guys a loser. Get our

It just can't be real. They can't be trashing Schiano because McQuery said he heard from somebody else that Schiano saw something once... but say the 9 women accusing Roy Moore of being a pedo are lying.

Come on.....

if you havent noticed...hypocrisy doesnt bother this administration lol

Only Tennessee. I'm just wondering where we're gonna go from here. Especially if Currie gets fired. If he doesn't get fired, I have absolutely zero faith going forward with who he's going to get.

Somehow this is going to get worse for us. Haven’t figured out how but my guess is that we try and make a hire with an AD who is on his way out and the recruiting class completely tanks while we make another bad hire.

Currie is just now realizing who Tennessee is. Good for us Volnation. He wanted sole responsibility for this hire and now he has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back