Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re coming back, no doubt. Wallace said as much. But are they coming with Gruden or with the signed contract? That’s the question

Flight log in bottom says plane from Tampa to PDK (Georgia) and then to McGee airport. No idea what plane or whatever but it was posted in the gruden thread so I’m guessing some importance.

I was just joking with you. The map was mostly of Mexico.

Okay, conspiracy theorist: Finebaum Says he is coming to Knox for Funeral, but what if he knows about Gruden and going to break the news being the SEC talking head?

No???

Reactions: 2 people
I think we will have a coach in place by monday....whether it's Gruden or not remains to be seen. Imo though....we will have a new coach by 11/20...gives month to recruit hard before early signing.

If it ended up being Mullen, there’s no way he’s announced that early.

We better get Gruden or Patterson or someone like that-- Mullen will be the Wah Wah letdown of the year... he's just Vanilla and Gruden is Creme Brulee!

Reactions: 1 person
I have lost my mind. I’m losing it. If I stroke out, just know I love all you guys. Even you Bruin.

We have landed the white whale

Reactions: 10 people
Okay, conspiracy theorist: Finebaum Says he is coming to Knox for Funeral, but what if he knows about Gruden and going to break the news being the SEC talking head?

No???

He's in Knoxville for the funeral of all CFB programs not named Tennessee.

BOOM

Reactions: 6 people

No???

NYgeFBY.gif

Reactions: 4 people

I'd want Rock in a heartbeat now with all the kid gloves off and give him the free reign he was brought in to mold these kids... Just let the man work and don't handcuff him like Butch did. We will not be sorry. He literally has more experience than probably any other S&C coach in college.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back