Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was bad last year, too. It feels a bit stubborn not work on it some. It’s not like it will take up much practice time.
I don’t even understand how these kids at this level don’t understand it…. If you have played any type of upper level ball (like travel growing up) you should have these basic skills…..

Agree. That third base tag should have been automatic.
Agreed. I mean heck we had a guy not go at one point because he couldn’t judge if the ball was going to hit the ground or not…. On a flat swing.

Usually, the third base coach is telling you to go…. So I don’t know what was going on there….. that’s literally the third base coaches only job

Well, once again, I do not miss the years where Tennessee sucked at every sport and we spent this time pining for practice reports on a talentless football team that was staring down another 5-7 season.

I do think it’s funny how we’re simultaneously complaining about two different coaches with opposite problems:

“Geez, Rick. Quit worrying about fundamentals and let the kids play! It’s ok if they make a mistake or two!”

“OMG, Tony! Where the fundamentals at??? TOO MANY MISTAKES!!!1!!1!”

And they took Burke out--who probably would have done a far better job getting home.
It killed me when we had 1 on third and our guys are whiffing. In college you have one job in a situation like that…. No matter what type of pitch it is, if you swing be it a ball or a strike you put it into play in the outfield.

Reactions: Kristy* and JCP201
Team isnt as talented as last year. Also younger. And more inexperienced. BC is 9-1. They are good. Have a good left handed batter, who's...experienced. We have right handed pitchers. Lefty vs righty, ball players park. See ya.

All it is.
Definitely not as good as last year. Just slightly-above-better-than-everyone-else this year.

Teams I've never heard of before I started gambling are gonna end up killing me, 😆. Tarleton State vs UTRGV. . . let's go State!, whoever you are. . .

Reactions: DarthVol1
Team isnt as talented as last year. Also younger. And more inexperienced. BC is 9-1. They are good. Have a good left handed batter, who's...experienced. We have right handed pitchers. Lefty vs righty, ball players park. See ya.

All it is.
That may be so, but I see no real reason why we shouldn't be firing someone. . .

Reactions: Jackcrevol

All it is.
Go be a Vandy boys fan, you commie scum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back