Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. And "Miami is kicking our ***!"

I was just about to post this same point. Glad Heup is prudent and judicious.
And Texas A&M was kicking our arse last year.

My opinion is that Heup is the one that's actually got this whole thing figured out by balancing NIL with Locker Room by scheme and need. Only time t=will tell but I love our trajectory.

Released on January 12, 1969

Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin I

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
And Texas A&M was kicking our arse last year.

My opinion is that Heup is the one that's actually got this whole thing figured out by balancing NIL with Locker Room by scheme and need. Only time t=will tell but I love our trajectory.
Selective shopping in the portal also. I compare it to baseball teams procuring that final piece or pieces each offseason. You go whole hog turning over the roster and it defeats the culture.

I wish they'd come out with an intermediate level. I think the gap from one to the next level is too much. Also, I would like to see them offer a onetime payment option instead of the monthly plans. If someone wants to gift a membership, they don't want that coming out of their account every month. I was going to give a membership to my son for Christmas and I posed the question to @WillAtSpyre in a thread but he never responded.

Sorry I missed that thread! We did/ still do offer annual one time payment options. We did a push around the holidays with extra incentives for annual memberships as well to coincide with the holidays as gift options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back