Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
QB - Joe Milton
RB - Jabari Small/Jaylen Wright
WR - Bru McCoy/Ramel Keyton/Squirrel White
TE - Jacob Warren/McCallan Castles
OL - Jeremiah Crawford/Andrej Karic/Cooper Mays/Javontez Spraggins/John Campbell or Gerald Mincey

DL - Transfer/Omari Thomas/Dajon Terry/Tyler Baron
LB - Keenan Pili/Aaron Beasley
Secondary - Rickey Gibson/Brandon Turnage at DB
Doneiko Slaughter/Andre Turrentine at the safety spots.
(I'm putting my own because I hate Tank, Hadden, and Burrell, but you can just about bet those 3 will be starters next year....thanks Willie)

Not a bad potential starting lineup
Not bad at all.

Secondary is going to be a “your guess is as good as mine” situation. Don’t think anyone, besides maybe Slaughter, have nailed a starting spot based off of last years performances.

As for the DL.. I know we will probably look at DE in the portal, but opposite of Baron I think I’d rather see one of this years freshman DE (Joseph, West, Pearce) mixed with Harrison. Unless, of course, we find an absolute stud DE in the portal.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Cool story bro,

So, merging onto I-26 this AM, noticed a car come out of nowhere to tailgate, then proceed to try to cut me off by going around. Blinker on, I sped up to merge to first lane. Then, blinker on, sped up to get into fast lane.

Car sped up, cut me off. So, just got back over. Apparently he was more important.

Wellll, when I sped up, didnt realize id created a visual barrier to the THP officer who was radaring. Genius who flew around me got sirens, lights, the whole works. Dont mean to delight in anothers suffering ... buuuuuuut...thaat's a shame.264590F5-1993-48AD-9893-0D6B3DF272FA.gif

RE Wright:

we are going to see this every year and it's the reality-- players will demand bonuses, raises, etc; the same expectation we all have based on job performance. If they do well in a year and show big upside for the next? Well, if we don't pony up, someone else will. I'm glad we are keeping our guys in the stable it's a good sign we have more NIL cash than A LOT of schools

He is a very lucky man…… this is really good news.
The amount of staff that was on site literally saved his life. I saw a video. They were to him in 25 seconds, had CPR started long before the first critical mark of 4 minutes. There were a lot of heros in that stadium Monday night.

Responds in Cajun: Community. Coffee.
Watched a show (produced by Barneys) about an Aussie who's jeorb it was to learn the culture and language of indigenous peoples. And whom had travelled and traversed rugged coffee Country, machete in hand. Backpack, and requisite kerchief-around-neck, this self proclaimed Indiana Coffee Jones, had braved the wilds of Cocaina territory & bartered a deal with local farmers to 'allow' him to grow, harvest, and ultimately to ween them off of Coca production.

It hit all the phony bologna intellectual parameters. Was complete and total ********. If Barneys went to THAT much trouble for a bean, we'd be paying $95 per cup.

I feel like Walker starts at one of the Safety spots, McDonald at STAR (I'd probably have Tank split time here instead of safety) and then I think personally Slaughter should be a CB, he's looked damn good in that role imo.
Slaughter feels like one of those guys that you can put anywhere in the secondary and he won’t look out of place, but I think his best position would be safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back