Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really feel empathy for the 4 PAC 12 schools being in he current bind. Leaders of those institutions are having to make an urgent sound decision in the next couple weeks, due to this being the last season of the PAC 12 as is before being reduced to 4 schools.

Realignment used to be fun to talk about but the direction CFB is heading in is depressing.

I really feel empathy for the 4 PAC 12 schools being in he current bind. Leaders of those institutions are having to make an urgent sound decision in the next couple weeks, due to this being the last season of the PAC 12 as is before being reduced to 4 schools.

Realignment used to be fun to talk about but the direction CFB is heading in is depressing.
I would just go independent. Broker TV deals directly with networks or just create your own network through Youtube. I’m not gonna pretend to know how all that works but I’m assuming a place like Stanford could figure it out.

Many people on SM say....
giphy.gif

Hmm…I do the science thing for a living and I can muddy the waters here because there is no such thing as irrefutable empirical evidence. Science is a methodologically constrained means to constantly update and refine our limited and provisional understanding of the material manifestation of phenomena, not a means to final truth.

Now back to football…would it be awesome if we landed Nwaneri? Aren’t we stoked about our new found depth on defense? Is local media overblowing the o-line concerns? Will Milton win the Heisman?

Just stay the PAC 4 and make it easier to get that auto bid for the NCAA tourney and when they eventually expand the playoff.

If they had competent leadership, I think they could find a way to get to eight and make it work.

But they don’t have competent leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back