Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta get rich off of everything. C'mon, I'm waiting for that game and I hope I don't have to pay $100.
Think about being a freshman at a MAC school and not getting your $500 dollars and to be in a video game because it wasn't enough for people already getting hundreds of thousands in NIL.

Wrestling Legend The Iron Sheik Dead at 81

intro-1686151951.jpg

Last edited:
Why isn't it just a percentage of sales, like most things? That can be negotiated, and EA will know their costs.

Someone responded on Twitter that in the NFL it’s X amount of money per player too, and not a percentage of sales. I haven’t verified that though. If so, EA seems to want to go that route for CFB too, but Madden can do that much easier than college could.

I remember vividly going to the Mid-South Colosseum and seeing The Sheik, Jimmy Valient, Lawler, Dundee, Austin Idol, etc............
The good 'ole days of wrasslin.
that's awesome. Good memories. Not quite as cool but used to go to Bristol Boxing events, saw Butterbean fight. And Eastman Invitational in JC. There were a bunch of big names...I
swear I saw Willie Gault and Bo Jackson run in that event. Granted fhat was only 35 years ago.

I remember vividly going to the Mid-South Colosseum and seeing The Sheik, Jimmy Valient, Lawler, Dundee, Austin Idol, etc............
The good 'ole days of wrasslin.
Would that Sheik have been an Iron one?

Man, my grandmother was a down south, buttoned up Nazarene, but she loved her some Tommy Wildfire Rich.

Someone responded on Twitter that in the NFL it’s X amount of money per player too, and not a percentage of sales. I haven’t verified that though. If so, EA seems to want to go that route for CFB too, but Madden can do that much easier than college could.
...particularly since the estimated sales of the EA Sports NCAA Football game will be a big wildcard since they've abandoned the market entirely for a decade (and EA Sports products are known to suck).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back