Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fandom goes back to Majors...

With that said, is Heupel the only coach we've had my lifetime/ever, that would go for the win like that with 15 seconds left? Imo/what I know, no coach before him would've had the sack to do it, ESPECIALLY in a game like that.

What say you?
Yes. Heupel is the man. But let's don't talk about old coaches.

Last edited:
SIAP. Are we even recruiting him lol? Haven’t heard much discussion.

Did you check his thread? He was on campus this past weekend. Thread was active yesterday. Good find. Post it!

@TheMookieMonster FYI: AP describes Stewart and "a man of few words." I take that to mean he didn't speak after the event and that may not have been a reflection on how much he enjoyed it or his impressions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enki_Amenra
My fandom goes back to Majors...

With that said, is Heupel the only coach we've had my lifetime/ever, that would go for the win like that with 15 seconds left? Imo/what I know, no coach before him would've had the sack to do it, ESPECIALLY in a game like that.

What say you?
I think this might be the first offense we have had where I would trust it no matter how much time is left.

Reactions: GoBears and SugarCC
this is my Alabama

I was at Alabama and that Florida game…. The Florida game was so awesome bc gator fans near me were talking constant trash….. left singing before the game ended thinking they had won…. I would have loved to have been there when they found out they lost.

I was at Alabama and that Florida game…. The Florida game was so awesome bc gator fans near me were talking constant trash….. left singing before the game ended thinking they had won…. I would have loved to have been there when they found out they lost.
guy behind me cried. it was great

Ok. I know! Let's have a spelling contest.
1dzw8b.jpg

Dang Olivier Nkahmhoa maybe leaving notsuch a good idea
Ummmmmm..... That's been known for months. The only difference is that now there's a good chance he transfers rather than going pro overseas. It was thought he'd go play professionally in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back