Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to take the Pancakes & Bacon podcast serious but when they talk about dajon Terry leaving and how a young guy like Jordan Phillips ought to be able to step up… I just can’t. I mean, Phillips transfered months ago.
KK has some cool stories but as a whole they’re both completely out of it

Reactions: EdEcEko77
I think he played at Memphis. But yeah, he’s annoying as hell and always interrupts Kyler when he’s telling an interesting story. Damn near ruined the podcasts about Dooley and Butch.

He was a PWO at memphis. Probably never played. But yeah him interrupting KK is almost as bad as Rucker interrupting Brown or Callahan. Dude, you’re the sidekick. Relax.

It reminded me of the scene in "Speed" when they had to jump that gap in the unfinished interstate bridge. I love that movie, but the physical impossibility of what happens in several of the scenes make me a little embarrassed that I like it.
Funny, just heard a thing the other week on Bennington about how the tech in that movie (mid to late 90s?) wasn't possible.

Talking the ability to loop video from a remote feed. The infrastructure just wasn't there for it. Never thought about that.

Then again, it was also a time when movies like Enemy of the State came out and made me think Jack Black and Seth Green could say "ENHANCE ENHANCE ENHANCE" to a grainy sattelite shot on their computer and make it crystal clear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back