Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at last years draft class contracts and then look at the 4th overall pick contract vs the 33rd overall pick.. Will Levis lost a little over $24 Million with the Colts drafting Anthony Richardson over him. Ouch.

View attachment 549449

shame-gif-3.gif

OMG--- WAIT, SO WAS THAT THE COWBOYS WR COACH IN THAT CLIP SAYING HE ONLY HAD SPEED!? Holy crap please tell me that was him... If so, I can't believe he'd openly say that to a kid on pro-day who he's scouting... What a douche-bag. It also shows that guy did zero film prep and I absolutely love Hyatt standing up for himself!

This is GOLD

Seeing jalin defend his talent and craft makes me happy…I had no issues with him addressing that coach…I’m just going to assume he missed the Alabama game…🤷🏽‍♂️ cowboys missed again

Mostly I'm annoyed the Titans didn't even attempt to try and add weapons to the passing game.

They had the worst WR group in the NFL last season and lost Woods who was the only WR to have 50 catches and 500 yards.

Seriously, of the top 10 on the team in receptions only 4 were WRs. :oops:

130 receptions
1595 receiving yards
6 receiving TDs

That's the ENTIRE WR group for the Titans last Season...

Justin Jefferson had 128 receptions, 1809 receiving yards and 8 TDs by himself for Minnesota last year.
The Titans, as an organization apparently just want to run the ball. From Fisher on, basically every coach they’ve had has been some form of a grind it out kinda guy.

The NFL is a pass first league or you at least have to have the threat of passing the ball for big plays. I don’t see them being successful until they start to adopt a more pass friendly offense.

The Titans, as an organization apparently just want to run the ball. From Fisher on, basically every coach they’ve had has been some form of a grind it out kinda guy.

The NFL is a pass first league or you at least have to have the threat of passing the ball for big plays. I don’t see them being successful until they start to adopt a more pass friendly offense.
Haven't had a quarterback adept at passing since Warren Moon

Everyone else has been an athletic mobile QB with average abilities to read defenses and complete passes.

It is total madness

This little feller came right up to us yesterday at an outdoor restaurant and ate fried tofu right out of my hand. I could feel his little mouth and nails. Such a cool experience if you're like me and never saw anything but terribly wary squirrels all your life running away from you.

This guy was so friendly and was running around playing tag with a toddler.

20230430_170711.jpg

This little feller came right up to us yesterday at an outdoor restaurant and ate fried tofu right out of my hand. I could feel his little mouth and nails. Such a cool experience if you're like me and never saw anything but terribly wary squirrels all your life running away from you.

View attachment 549464
Devo in 7 days:

View attachment 549464
We call them tree rats here in New Mexico. 🙂

I don’t think he stole any people from JSU that were in this years draft. There are other HBCUs that had draft eligible players. I don’t see what’s wrong with what he said. HBCUs definitely do need more attention.
HBCU's were in the spotlight when Prime was coaching at JSU. He took their spotlight away when he went to Colorado. If he really cared so much for HBCU athletes, he probably should have stayed at JSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back