Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s likely just seeing what his market value for NIL is currently. If someone’s willing to pay him x amount of dollars for another year of college ball might be worth transferring. If not he’ll go to Europe.
Plausible for sure. I'd be surprised if his NIL value would be more than he gets from a European contract. I'd say he'll have to transfer down. Don't see a major having interest but I never thought Will Levis would be drafted anywhere near the first round. Sucker in every crowd I guess.

Not on a routine play. Strike out is different. Have I made errors? Yes. It happens.

The errors that occurred should not have happened. The Miss play by Moore shouldn’t have happened. That is fundamental. Plus Moore got called off twice during the game and never got out of the way, which almost caused even more issues.
MLB infielders boot routine balls too. Good on you that you only made errors on non-routine plays.

If you read some of the FF posts on Pro Day some of our guys suck and only succeeded due to a gimmick Offense. I truly hope these losers donate to Spyre or something. Otherwise they bring nothing of value to the fan base.
Funny. . . that gimmick offense is slowly being introduced to NFL schemes.

If you read some of the FF posts on Pro Day some of our guys suck and only succeeded due to a gimmick Offense. I truly hope these losers donate to Spyre or something. Otherwise they bring nothing of value to the fan base.
I don’t think they suck but they do have something to prove outside of this offense….This offensive system makes players look amazing…. It doesn’t mean that they aren’t great players though… we need Hyatt, Tillman, and Hooker to be really successful NFL players and this narrative will stop.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
How? Halvorsen dropped the third out.

The pitcher dropped the 3rd out because he was looking down to put his foot on the bag right when the ball was thrown. It wasn't well played, obviously.

Moore's mistake was ridiculous. Instead of taking the easy out at first to end the inning, he tries to tag the runner behind him, whom he can't see clearly when he's fielding the ball. By the time he throws to first, it's too late. Our 9u team knows better. I expect that play to be routine at Tennessee.

I don’t think they suck but they do have something to prove outside of this offense….This offensive system makes players look amazing…. It doesn’t mean that they aren’t great players though… we need Hyatt, Tillman, and Hooker to be really successful NFL players and this narrative will stop.
I think every College player has something to prove outside their comfort area. If that narrative stops those clowns will just find another narrative.

I think every College player has something to prove outside their comfort area. If that narrative stops those clowns will just find another narrative.
This narrative has some merit to it…. People feel our players are good bc of the system… Sort of like the old Houston teams from the late eighties….. Ware and Klingler put up video game type numbers…. They were taken within the top 7 of the first round and both were horrible NFL QBs…. If these guys stand out in the NFL…. I think our program will really rise to the top.

This narrative has some merit to it…. People feel our players are good bc of the system… Sort of like the old Houston teams from the late eighties….. Ware and Klingler put up video game type numbers…. They were taken within the top 7 of the first round and both were horrible NFL QBs…. If these guys stand out in the NFL…. I think our program will really rise to the top.
History isn't on our side with this kind of offense translating to the NFL -- BUT -- NFL offenses are different now too. I believe our players will thrive in the league.

History isn't on our side with this kind of offense translating to the NFL -- BUT -- NFL offenses are different now too. I believe our players will thrive in the league.
That is what we need to have happen for us to take another step…. Our guys start showing up on sundays and players will be begging to be Vols.

Reactions: Mike4Vols
More closely aligned situation comparison would be Baylor under Art… almost same exact offense that almost nobody runs other than you and 1-2 GO5 teams. Art had some highly drafted guys fall out. NFL rules and hashmarks are way different. Play more into Pro style offenses

Reactions: volbeast33
I get it he has demons and they keep showing up but it’s not his fault they keep giving him jobs. Everyone knows the history and it’s a gamble most would take imo.
That almost sounds like making excuses for the "job" he's done and most likely will do. I think I get your point, that some of the blame lies with those who crawl into bed with him. But let's not understate who it is that carries the critters.

Anyone else watched Daisy Jones & The Six? I loved it, i did; but, im wondering how much I would have if not for Riley Keough? She's a powerhouse, and im in love!

Yes, I watched that show, and normally it would not be something I would be interested in, but yes, I thought it was very good. I wound up watching it, because I found out that it was supposed to be loosely based on Fleetwood Mac, you know the Stevie Nicks & Lindsey Buckingham dynamic, and then secondly I found out that Riley Keough is the granddaughter of Elvis Presley, and I like Elvis, personally. My Mom is a big Elvis fan, and I remember being 6 years old in 1973 and watching his "Aloha from Hawaii" concert on TV. Anyway, I had never seen Ms. Keough act in anything, but I do think she is a very good actress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back