Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Key and Vescovi are 2 of 11...can we be any worse?

Hoping not.

Though I'll happily take some open Vescovi 3s. Key just needs to pass. Ffs just give it to Uros...JM...JJJ...they are able.

Gotta get ON going, he should be going off on these guys on offense. Santi needs to shoot too, he is hesitating once he gets the ball. This game shouldn’t be this close at all

Should be smoking these chumps. I’ll take a lead though!!! Santi find your shot!!

It’s the Sweet 16 and we were favored by 4 or 5 points - I personally expected this to be the dogfight that it is.

I’m encouraged we seem to be playing our kind of game - hope we can keep it up in the second half.

For the love of god let Uros and Aidoo eat. They can kick it back out if they need to but this big FAU has simply cannot hang with the big dawgs. Let em eat coach!!!!

Reactions: SoilVol
I'm glad a prolific scorer in Key came back to the hometown school. But if that boy was shooting at least 50 percent we'd be up 9-10 right now. Missed a lot of open looks.

When he's on and getting space he's an absolute asset, but my man needs to get on.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
There's no way this team is gonna continue to miss baskets like the first half, right? There's so much on the line, so much talent, just show up and make the baskets. Period. I will hate that we lose because we simply couldn't find the basket all night, not that they were the better team.... Come on guys, pull heads out and PLAY BALL.

I'm glad a prolific scorer in Key came back to the hometown school. But if that boy was shooting at least 50 percent we'd be up 9-10 right now. Missed a lot of open looks.

When he's on and getting space he's an absolute asset, but my man needs to get on.
Jahmai

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back