Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t like scoring all them points?
Josh Pate said modern CFB defenses are built smaller to stop the “ping pong ball” offenses and then referenced Georgia and Monken having a top 5 offense this year despite running an old school system and not having elite receivers It’ll be interesting to see how it works at bama

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Josh Pate said modern CFB defenses are built smaller to stop the “ping pong ball” offenses and then referenced Georgia and Monken having a top 5 offense this year despite running an old school system and not having elite receivers It’ll be interesting to see how it works at bama
That is interesting. They didn’t exactly struggle scoring points.

I’ve never really understood the desire for high school athletes to commit to Alabama. I get that they have a chance at a national title and get prepared for the NFL but Tuscaloosa is an awful city to spend 4 years of your life. Athens, Knoxville, Austin, Los Angeles, Happy Valley are all nicer. Even Ann Arbor and Columbus are better cities. Is playing for Saban really that much of a draw?

Keith Whitley was my dads favorite singer and naturally probably mine too. My dad passed at the young age of 46 back in 2015. I’m thinking of him this evening and stumbled upon one of the most beautiful songs I think I’ve ever listened to. The combination of the group, the voices and the lyrics. Really don’t get any better than that. They don’t do it like that anymore.

Edit - video won’t load but it’s Keith with JD Crowe and the New South singing “Tennessee Blues”

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back