Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe if he and I were standing eye to eye, we'd probably buy one another a beer. After Id shown him an actual fossilized relic, encased in Amber carbon dated to Pleistocene ( ya know cause I just carry those around), and he was able to agree to its realness, we could then proceed to beer number 2.

(I'm completely aware that I'm the only one drinking in this scenario).
You would have to buy him a coke zero

I carry a Glock 27 (Baby Glock) .40 which is easily concealed. Bought my wife the Glock 43X 9mm which is also easily concealed. The 43X is a sweet gun. For home defense I have an M-4 and a Remington 870 12 gauge which I alternately stack with 00 Buck and slugs.
What’s the first round?

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I think Tyson vs Ali would've played out similarly to Frasier vs Ali, but the one where Frasier KO'd Ali. Tyson was a quicker and harder punching version of Frasier. Unlike Frasier, though, Tyson had a more effective peek a boo style that offered better defense. Foreman and Tyson were nothing alike. Foreman was a giant brute who abandoned fundamentals and threw slow, sweeping haymakers until he gassed out verses Ali. Tyson in his short prime was a very strict fundamental fighter. I believe he would have eventually worked his way inside and landed the big short punches. 1986-1989 Tyson was really, really good. Not just a brute.

mike and joe were about as similar as mike and george. He didn't fight inside and Ali would have dominated him in the clinch. He didn't have elite power, but he did have elite strength inside, and Mike did not.

George was a very good fundamental boxer who's power corrupted even his corner into being lazy. They did him no favors in the Ali fight, basically telling him to just keep punching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back