Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few adjustments coaches do during halftime but it isn’t anything like what most people think it is. Adjustments are made during the game with those tablets on the sidelines
I heard Dave McGinnis say basically the same thing on 104.5 a while back . He said you work on a plan all week and there is nothing you can do in basically 5 minutes during the half so all the changes are done on the fly during the game and they're more tweeks than changes.

I think hot sauce is the most diverse condiment that exist...tons of variety of flavor. But to me mustard is the best of the big 3 (Mustard, Mayo, Ketchup) and it's really not a debate.
My husband is a Tabasco purist, and when we lived in Louisiana we had to make several pilgrimages to Avery Island (the kids even went there on a school field trip lol)

I heard Dave McGinnis say basically the same thing on 104.5 a while back . He said you work on a plan all week and there is nothing you can do in basically 5 minutes during the half so all the changes are done on the fly during the game and they're more tweeks than changes.
He’s 100% right. My wife’s brother was on the Broncos staff as a lower level assistant in 2008. He always talks about the experience. So I asked him about adjustments at half and he said there are some minor coaching ones the HC or coordinators will make but other than that it’s not what most people think. Adjustments are during the game

2022 Portal Checkups (1 year later).

Morven Joseph from UT to FAU: played in 11 games, 31 total tackles, 2 TFLs, 0.5 sacks
Tiyon Evans from UT to Louisville: played in 8 games, 83 carries for 525 yards and 6 TDs (nearly identical to production while at UT)
Dee Beckwith from UT to Kentucky: played in 3 games, 5 carries for 21 yards
Andison Coby from UT to Indiana: played in 12 games, 18 receptions 237 yards 1 TD
K'Rojhn Calbert from UT to EKU: started at right guard in 10 games
Trinity Bell from UT to Iowa Western Community College
Chris Akporoghene from UT to Tulsa: DNP
Tyus Fields from UT to Old Dominion: DNP
James Robinson from UT to South Alabama: played in 8 games
Daniel Bethel from UT to Samford: (was walk-on here)
Nicholas Edwards from UT to UT Martin: (was walk-on here)
Aaron Willis from UT to Houston: played in 4 games, 3 total tackles, 1 ff

Players who didn't find new team:
Will Albright
Fred Orr
Kaemen Marley
Julian Nixon
Deangelo Gibbs

These two are just crazy... the amount of hype on Gibbs... shame...

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Ha, ya know, I use to only carry .45, and have quite a few. My only hiccup was a 3” frame .45 only holds 6 rounds, my xdm 9 holds 22 I think?! Lol
Leaves some room for error on shot placemnt
This is what I carry. It is large though. It holds 15+1.

FNX-40_left_safe.jpg

@Ulysees E. McGill----thought you might have an opinion. I'll be in San Jose Ca for work for two weeks. I have Sat/Sun to myself. Is Yosemite worth the 3.5 hr drive in the winter or should I head south to Monterey/Carmel area?
My wife’s from San Jose. I enjoyed Monterey. Take a jacket.

I think that since she’s essentially failing her CPAP, that should be a qualification as well. You should personally call the insurance and raise a little hades about the fact that she lost weight and they are now punishing her for it. Emphasis on not getting quality sleep with CPAP.
Ask her doc if they appealed the denial? Ask if they did a physician peer to peer review?
Thanks Doc. She did say others advised to appeal, ask for exception.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
@Ulysees E. McGill----thought you might have an opinion. I'll be in San Jose Ca for work for two weeks. I have Sat/Sun to myself. Is Yosemite worth the 3.5 hr drive in the winter or should I head south to Monterey/Carmel area?
I'm not Ulysees, but my parents used to live in the East Bay for a number of years, so I do have experience with both places. You can't go wrong either way. They're both spectacular. However, driving to Yosemite in the winter could be dodgy depending on the weather, and if they've had a lot of snow, parking could possibly be an issue. Monterey/Carmel is spectacular. I would choose that, and leave Yosemite for another time in the spring or summer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back