Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IPAs are alright I'm just sick of them. It's all anyone ever has anymore. Every bar you can choose between bud light, hard seltzer, or 37 different ipas. How bout we just have 24 IPAs and get some other types.
Micro brews are just becoming annoying. Their popping up more than a dollar store in an open field. I dont want a chocolate beer or mint beer. Just give me a cold beer with a good taste.

I’m a stout guy myself but love a good IPA too.
I like a good IPA from time to time. But every chad in the country acts like a damn IPA connoisseur. We get it chad. You like hops after a good cross fit sesh. Just went to the store to get beer for the UCF game tonight and the selection was 54 IPAs with different punny names, 32 hard seltzers, normal bud light type lagers, 2 porters and no stouts other than Guinness. Just annoyed me today cause I've been trying to find a good stout here for weeks and nobody has stouts right now. Went with the black butte porter. Close enough I guess.

I like a good IPA from time to time. But every chad in the country acts like a damn IPA connoisseur. We get it chad. You like hops after a good cross fit sesh. Just went to the store to get beer for the UCF game tonight and the selection was 54 IPAs with different punny names, 32 hard seltzers, normal bud light type lagers, 2 porters and no stouts other than Guinness. Just annoyed me today cause I've been trying to find a good stout here for weeks and nobody has stouts right now. Went with the black butte porter. Close enough I guess.
guinness sucks

Reactions: TrueVolsGBOInsider
Excited to attend the Ga State game this year. I went last year as well after moving to northern Alabama. Before that, it had been decades since I'd seen a game at Neyland (when I was a student). I did see a couple outback bowl games living in Tampa. Now, here's to hoping this is the year we turn the corner and find out we hired a top-notch head coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back