Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if anyone really wants the full report. They are public records. So you would literally just have to call the Knox County Sheriff’s Department records and ask for the report.

They may ask you why you want them though 😂.

Ok, not sure how the Knox database works. But my local county one leaves them on even after you’ve been released.
I follow it very closely. I am tracking two individuals that have stolen from me repeatedly. I have them on video. I check it weekly to see if I need to heighten my security. I think they'll be in for a while this time as several counties around want him when he's done. Also, the state is after him for violation of parole.

He’s 100% right.

Whether kids plays for Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia or whoever. For the most part, the best place for a kid after he makes a mistake is to stay in a structured environment where people are helping him become a better man and, hopefully, successful in life

I hope Pruitt is like Saban in this aspect

Reporter: “Coach, can you give us an update on the status of Bryce Thompson?”

Pruitt: “Bryce is in skew and gettin ready for a football game.”

I hope

I don’t see how he is going to get away with playing the first game. I just don’t see it. Not with the vandalism.

Just my 2 cents but I think Bryce is made an example of and is dismissed. Right, wrong or indifferent this is the culture we now live in with these types of incidents. And I’m NOT excusing any of his words/actions AT ALL.
Just my two cents I say we let due process occur before we start placing sentence

This damn sure would have been swept under the rug at UGA and Bama. We did the same in the 90’s and early 2,000’s. Time to get back to that for petty bs like this.

When someone makes that phone call to police, they have to come out. As much as I dislike KPD and think they give students too hard of a time given that this is a college town, this one isn't their fault at all. They'd do the same at UGA and Bama assuming someone made the initial phone call.

To be past redemption for an 18 year old, using language like, "it's the way they are wired"... Yeah, I'm gonna say this guy has his own biases that he can't see past. Whether it's his school colors or the color of something else.
Will you stop it. Bleeding all over the place.

Wonder how Mullen would handle this? 🤔
JealousOnlyArcherfish-max-1mb.gif

A bad thing happened. There will be a punishment for it.

Freaking out on media members for doing their jobs - and speculating about motives - just compounds the issue. Adding gasoline to the fire.
Except it's Wolken and he is handing down edicts without knowing all of the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back