Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching DMT experiences all day. My mind is blown. I really want to try it but I'm afraid of a bad trip where I'm in Tuscaloosa. Craziest quote I saw today was the dude mentioned something about time and the energy entity that was guiding him around said "why are you so concerned with time when you've lived multiple enternities"

whoa... 🤯

Some really great documentaries out there. If you haven’t already, you should look up some clips on YouTube talking about Ayahuasca in Peru. Some of the experiences and stories are intense. If I ever go to Peru I would love to try it in a controlled setting.

Also, are you watching this on tv or hanging out with friends under a bridge on the Black Warrior?
YouTube lol. insorl from home and can prop my phone up and listen. Joe Rogan is the reason. And then it went to some other guy which had a dozen videos on it and the Peru thing where everyone vomits lol.

Some really great documentaries out there. If you haven’t already, you should look up some clips on YouTube talking about Ayahuasca in Peru. Some of the experiences and stories are intense. If I ever go to Peru I would love to try it in a controlled setting.
Yeah I've seen some of that. The vomiting and *****ing yourself after that seems like a reason to pause though. It's amazing stuff.

I've been watching DMT experiences all day. My mind is blown. I really want to try it but I'm afraid of a bad trip where I'm in Tuscaloosa. Craziest quote I saw today was the dude mentioned something about time and the energy entity that was guiding him around said "why are you so concerned with time when you've lived multiple enternities"

whoa... 🤯

It was ok. Tried it in my early 20s. Lots of interesting auditory effects. AMT was way better and more intense.

Imagine being at the lake and seeing the water form into a cylinder going up to heaven with animals, birds and lightning circling around the perimeter. I never believed visuals like that we're possible before that experience.

Physcedellics can be life changing and eye opening. That said, I'm very happy I matured and moved past all that stuff.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Uhh just turned on this circus on YouTube...man gimme Washington all day. Good lord he's huge. How is anyone going to guard this guy in college? Sucks that his 3 OVs right now are us, but UGA and Bama. We better get some stud LBs if we don't get him or it'll be our heads.

Reactions: NashVolDavis
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back