Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I reading this right? Kinda sounds like Urban used the recruiting services rankings in selecting players. That’s interesting.

Day is just revving up the excuse machine why he'll be taking more 3 stars than Urban did...because he likely can't recruit like Urban could. Few do.

5% is like bodybuilder competition levels. Being that low would severely hinder athletic performance. I don't think you would even have the energy to finish a game.
That's a pleasant surprise on his height to me.
3% hinders athletic performance, then again everyone is different

Is there anything better than doing business with other Vol fans?
No, because Vol fans are very passionate and the convo immediately goes to football. Then to Butch, then to Jeremy & Phil, then to recruiting then back to business feeling like you know the guy now. To ashamed to ask if he's on one of the message boards.

Bone came in first in 3/4 court sprint and second in the vertical.

Jesus. Though I somewhat question the vertical or maybe hes shorter than those 2. Iirc Westbrook is like 6'3. Rose might be similar, like 6'1. But both of those could dunk like crazy in their heydays. For whatever reason Bone doesnt have that gear or he just prefers quick layups or pullups. Would be cool if he became an explosive dunker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back