Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Florida and love Williams and Admiral. With that said I'd admonish them if i was Coach Barnes. Just Not a fan of those actions after winning.
Barnes probably heard what was said behind the bench. I hope if he does admonish, he'll tell them he also understands and sympathizes.

Reactions: ChiTownVol
When are people going to get over athletes having a little fun while playing a game lmao. Most annoying take across sports right now. These kinds of moments add to the entertainment

I think it depends on if you value entertainment(WWE) over sportsmanship. I understand many will have your opinion and that's ok.
For me I always will side on the side of sportsmanship knowing that there are times the emotion of the moment gets the best of everyone.

When are people going to get over athletes having a little fun while playing a game lmao. Most annoying take across sports right now. These kinds of moments add to the entertainment

I know, and it was just a gator chomp. It's not like they flipped off the crowd or started shouting expletives at them. It was about as tame of a taunt as I can think of.

Btw, It would be awesome if someone could photoshop the Gaulden-Thumbs-Up guy into the Florida crowd.

Prayers for sure.
Thanks to everyone that responded and those who didn’t respond but threw a prayer up on our behalf. Hitting the road in a couple of hours. I am nervous even though I trust the Lord. We have one of the best if not the best pediatric neurosurgeons in the country, so that helps.
Again, God bless you all.

Thanks to everyone that responded and those who didn’t respond but threw a prayer up on our behalf. Hitting the road in a couple of hours. I am nervous even though I trust the Lord. We have one of the best if not the best pediatric neurosurgeons in the country, so that helps.

Keep the faith. God Bless.

Reactions: drvenner
I wasn’t a huge fan of Grant and Admiral celebrating like that, but I will never understand how an opponent gets flagged for it in football while they can do it all day long.

On that subject, the SEC is so damn arrogant when it comes to officiating. Why do we have to have these conversations every year?
Bc the game was over right?

Prayers for you, your family and your medical team.

Just because it's a rivalry game doesn't give us a pass to cross the line of sportsmanship.
Lord knows I have done it and for it I ain't proud.

They did the Gator chomp and then shook their hands and told them good game. They covered the sportsmanship thing to the basketball players. They were gator chomping the student section. Which apparently was rightfully deserved.

Last edited:
I wasn’t a huge fan of Grant and Admiral celebrating like that, but I will never understand how an opponent gets flagged for it in football while they can do it all day long.

On that subject, the SEC is so damn arrogant when it comes to officiating. Why do we have to have these conversations every year?

One is taunting and that's why it's flagged

Most fans I've encountered have been nice. As I said,the people I know say the Florida fans are the worst by a landslide. I know several Georgia fans and they think we are mean because we barked at them, (I guess that would be the same as a gator chomp) Don't know why using their own obnoxious crap back at them is so offensive. (Unless intended that way in the first place)

I am saying Grant and Admiral are two of the classiest-- don't know who owns the title of the Classiest of VOLS-- certainly Josh Dobbs would be a candidate.

I think it was Danielson...that said NCAA ruling on field is that if for instance Ok does upside down Texas Horns, they dont call penalty. cause its an official rivalry, and thats their offical hand gesture.

Reactions: JCP201
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back