Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flying out tomorrow morning. Last visit to my favorite pizza joint tonight. I’ve taken things a little too far.
Are u in K-town, Nick ? What's your favorite pizza joint ? Mine are probably Tomato Head and Mellow Mushroom. Big Ed's is a close 3rd. I think Pizza Palace is overrated or at least it was last time I had it

Pruitt speaking with Canada today. Idk how i feel about that. Dude has a bad rep. Hard to imagine him and Pruitt getting along based on LSU situation.

I wouldn't hate it but wouldn't be a fan of it. He butts heads with every HC he works with. Didn't work at LSU. Granted O was part of that not letting him do all the motions etc.

SIAP, Yurcich didn't even get the OC title at OSU? Woof. That's a bad decision by him, but I guess home is where the heart is.

Dumb career move all to be back home and to network for a MAC job..... I mean guy could come to TN call plays and get a big job. Tells me we probably dodged a bullet for a guy that doesn't want the spotlight

LWSVOL suggested that Pruitt is waiting on the coach’s convention to make something happen. Could he also be waiting to see if some of our guys find other opportunities at the convention in order to make room for someone to bring their own staff in?

SIAP, Yurcich didn't even get the OC title at OSU? Woof. That's a bad decision by him, but I guess home is where the heart is.
He gets a $150k per year raise, goes to a more prestigious program, is close to home, and won’t get the criticism that all OCs get. It sounds pretty good to me.

Due diligence.
I like Canada but I'll say this if he's hired. We will lead the entire NCAA in false start and motion penalties. He really confuses the defense with his multiple set before the snap but our guys have a hard time with the snap count. Bring him on though and lets ride.

That’s what I was thinking. Good Lord, if Richmond is involved in a Canada type of offense with all the movement we would be doomed.

Side rant:

I'm working late and there's a cube-mate two desks down who's working while being on a personal call. "Pick so-and-so up from practice"; "Did so-and-so go to Kroger yet".. she's been yapping for like a half hour now. She's really sweet but shitwow I'm so tired of hearing everything about her personal life. My ears are tired of wearing earbuds. It's after hours, I just want to enjoy the silence and get some stuff done, because it's NEVER this quiet, but it's her that's screwing it all up. Figure it tf out and end the dang call already. Holy.

Always tuned in for you work/drive home brushes with insanity

Reactions: ChismsHeadband
Gale Sayers is my all-time favorite to watch. He'd move so smoothly, like Bobby Orr, through the opposition.

But Walter Payton brought more than just his playing ability. His dedication and leadership were invaluable to the Bears.

Are u in K-town, Nick ? What's your favorite pizza joint ? Mine are probably Tomato Head and Mellow Mushroom. Big Ed's is a close 3rd. I think Pizza Palace is overrated or at least it was last time I had it
Im from there, but this trip is NY only, thus the epic pizza slices. I found this place 6 years ago, and have since turned all of my wife’s family on to it. Southern man had to come up and show the yanks where to get the best slice 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back