Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s over. Car in front of me had Florida plates.

Just like WVU.

💩

1277057771_dog-bites-off-license-plate.gif

This is a total rebuild, not a patch job. Botch left this a nuclear wasteland. We will be better next year, but putting absolutes out like that is dim imo. This is one of the worst teams in the SEC right now.

Agreed!!

It’s gonna take 2 years minimum in strength program to get where we need to be. Need to build QUALITY depth cause no matter what, injuries are going to happen.

There also needs to be coherence within the coaching staff and not just the players. These coaches, even though they know each other and have worked with each other in other places, working here is all new.

Just be patient and let’s see where we are towards the end of year two. I think that will give us a more defined measuring stick. Especially if he continues to bring in SOLID 3-4-5 stars that fit what we want to do here

Last edited:
We really need to improve our 3rd down offense. We’re getting a first down .361 of the time, which is 91st in the country

I'm guessing WVU didn't face very many third downs, and then we beat up on ETSU and UTEP?

Week 3 stats are fairly meaningless.

5-9, first half we did a good job but in the 2nd half we had a hard time actually getting them to third down and the few times we did they converted

Who's got the recipe for gator tail?

Cause we gonna eat, fellas.

Seriously though. I need a recipe. I screwed it up last time I tried.

Marinate in buttermilk, salt and black pepper overnight to tenderize. Then season some flour like you would do for fried chicken and deep fry it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back