Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lttuwqcpirvoebaowasv.jpg
Kings

Reactions: 99volfan
Yes. Thing had nike tags on it and everything. I mean, I've bought stuff from China before and ordered a 2x and it fits like a medium. Not this jersey it fits perfect.

Did it have any NCAA holograms applied? Those are typically difficult to replicate correctly. We had some NBA holograms at the office and they were worth more than I expected because counterfeit groups want the real stickers to make their gear appear more believable.

Turn it inside out and check the inside stitching. If it’s clean without loose threads then it’s likely authentic. If there are a lot of loose threads and single thread stitching it could be fake.

I know a few people around the program including some who attend meetings. I wanted to relay a story one of them told me yesterday.

"Jim Chaney thinks JG is the real deal. We were sitting in our meeting room watching film. Chaney stopped the film right as the pocket had formed in a game from last year. Chaney said, "You see this mfer's? That's called a pocket, and I'm telling you right now if you give this mfer (points to JG) times he's gonna pass for 3,000 yards and set records for this university, but the mfer can't do it if he doesn't have time." Chaney believes that JG has the potential to be one of the best QB's he's ever coached."

TIFWIW

Did it have any NCAA holograms applied? Those are typically difficult to replicate correctly. We had some NBA holograms at the office and they were worth more than I expected because counterfeit groups want the real stickers to make their gear appear more believable.

Turn it inside out and check the inside stitching. If it’s clean without loose threads then it’s likely authentic. If there are a lot of loose threads and single thread stitching it could be fake.
Mine did...hologram. Saw a few loose threads. Easily snipped. Great jersey.

I know a few people around the program including some who attend meetings. I wanted to relay a story one of them told me yesterday.

"Jim Chaney thinks JG is the real deal. We were sitting in our meeting room watching film. Chaney stopped the film right as the pocket had formed in a game from last year. Chaney said, "You see this mfer's?" That's called a pocket, and I'm telling you right now if you give this mfer (points to JG) times he's gonna pass for 3,000 yards and set records for this university, but the mfer can't do it if he doesn't have time. Chaney believes that JG has the potential to be one of the best QB's he's ever coached."

TIFWIW
I don’t believe this. Chaney would never use that type of language. His momma raised him better imo

Mine did...hologram. Saw a few loose threads. Easily snipped. Great jersey.

Next time you’re at a store you could compare the hologram you have to a store jersey hologram but it’s probably not worth the effort if you like what you have already anyway.

Reactions: butchna

"Jim Chaney thinks JG is the real deal. We were sitting in our meeting room watching film. Chaney stopped the film right as the pocket had formed in a game from last year. Chaney said, "You see this mfer's? That's called a pocket, and I'm telling you right now if you give this mfer (points to JG) times he's gonna pass for 3,000 yards and set records for this university, but the mfer can't do it if he doesn't have time." Chaney believes that JG has the potential to be one of the best QB's he's ever coached."

TIFWIW

I bet I see more grilling over Bass’s jersey than if this actually happened.

Yes. Thing had nike tags on it and everything. I mean, I've bought stuff from China before and ordered a 2x and it fits like a medium. Not this jersey it fits perfect.
I don't know it's authenticity, it doesn't matter imo.

In fact, I'd actually probably be looking for a good imitation, if it was gonna save me $100 on something I might wear 6-12 times a year. Or especially if I was gonna hang it on the wall or something.

TIFWIW

he has all the talent in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back