Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
They gave up a lot....too much if you ask me.

It’s a lot to give up no doubt, idk if I would have, but it’s a star driven league. If they can get someone like Jimmy Butler there as well then they can fill in pieces with veteran role players and make a championship run. They were playing the let’s win now card as they basically went all in giving up high potential young players.

It’s a lot to give up no doubt, idk if I would have, but it’s a star driven league. If they can get someone like Jimmy Butler there as well then they can fill in pieces with veteran role players and make a championship run. They were playing the let’s win now card as they basically went all in giving up high potential young players.
How much cap room will they have? Enough to sign 2 max guys and give ad a max with lebron there. Or just 1.

They definitely need a PG now. Insert Kyrie Irving. They get Butler on top of that and look out.

It absolutely will. Nashville moves tickets like crazy for soccer. They’ll definitely be a early round site.
You guys realize this is all of NA right? Mexico, Canada, and the US will each host sites. There's only 10 sites. Tor, Mon, MC, Gua, NYC, LA, Chi, & DC are definite sites. FIFA will probably give the last 2 to Mexico and Canada

Headed to a wedding in Nashvile tomorrow, but will have time to spend there Monday afternoon.

Cool place to visit with things to do? Not just food suggestions please. Maybe a walkable area with breweries, parks, art, etc. TiA

Yee-Haw brewery is a cool new spot to hang out and drink for a few hours. Went last weekend and we had a great time. Beer is average but it’s a big site that has cornhole, bocci ball, lawn games, etc. For good craft brew I like Bearded Iris, Southern Grist and Smith and Lentz.

Most of lower Broadway is walkable and plenty roof top bars to hang out and enjoy an afternoon. Nashville Underground has a cool rooftop that has games to play up top like giant beer pong.

Printers Alley, which is a short walk from lower broad, has some art galleries, bars and cool history in that area.

Center away from competing
Too bad there's no center worth taking at 4. I bet they try to sign vucevic from my magic. Which would suck but he would fit that lineup like a glove. Floor spacing center with 3 point range and one of the better post games in the league these days. Really good passer and decent defense.

Reactions: volatil
You guys realize this is all of NA right? Mexico, Canada, and the US will each host sites. There's only 10 sites. Tor, Mon, MC, Gua, NYC, LA, Chi, & DC are definite sites. FIFA will probably give the last 2 to Mexico and Canada
The initial bid had Atlanta and Dallas as semifinal hosts and NY as the host of the finals. Those could change, but that was what was submitted to Fifa.

There will be 10 matches in Canada and 10 in Mexico, there will be 60 in the US.

How much cap room will they have? Enough to sign 2 max guys and give ad a max with lebron there. Or just 1.

Don’t really know, haven’t followed their situation much. I’d think they’ll be able to add a 3rd max player including Lebrun and AD.

Yee-Haw brewery is a cool new spot to hang out and drink for a few hours. Went last weekend and we had a great time. Beer is average but it’s a big site that has cornhole, bocci ball, lawn games, etc. For good craft brew I like Bearded Iris, Southern Grist and Smith and Lentz.

Most of lower Broadway is walkable and plenty roof top bars to hang out and enjoy an afternoon. Nashville Underground has a cool rooftop that has games to play up top like giant beer pong.

Printers Alley, which is a short walk from lower broad, has some art galleries, bars and cool history in that area.

Thank you! Sounds like some activities up our alley.

Great now we'll never get back on topic. Thanks a lot charger. What were we discussing again? How to stop canadians from crossing our borders and stealing our titles? Dang it. I can't remember now. Be more considerate next time fatty.
The first time I read this and thought it said titties instead of titles. I was fixing to get real, real mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back