Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really believe our staff has not filed the necessary paperwork? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am referencing Pruitt's words a couple months ago. Some believed we had not filed the paperwork yet, because there's no rush and we may have wanted to wait and see what was working and what was not. I was not saying that as a bad thing. No one believes there is any rush to any of this except fans.

Price finally responded to my question about getting a spot back last year (which should have given us 26 spots in the 2019 class, 1 backcounting)...on his comment about getting Tanner Antonutti's spot back, "Originally I was told by someone on campus they would get that number back". Guess not.

Last edited:
Price finally responded to my question about getting a spot back last year (which should have given us 26 spots in the 2019 class, 1 backcounting)...on his comment about getting Tanner Antonutti's spot back, "Originally I was told by someone on campus they would get that number back". Guess not.
We had 23 spots in the 19 class.

Reactions: jakez4ut
There are 25 signing spots. Would have had 1 to backcount had we gotten his spot back and therefore taken 1 more than we did. But I guess it fell through or he was misled idk.
We had 23 and used two blueshirts for Gibbs and Solomon. Will need another against 20 if Harris makes it in...which would give us 22 spots in the next signing period.
B2EE544C-B99B-460E-B0A1-C070D81555AB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back