Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Pruitt changes gears now and gets these instate guys locked up. Most of them are lineman. More specifically, the two down in Chattanooga and the Memphis kids.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
What did you say

Someone started a thread yesterday that was a dedication to his deceased mother. It was like a personal thing he wrote, to his mother, like "Dear mom in heaven thank you for blah blah blah my heart isn't the same."

I simply responded that I didn't understand why people make such personal declarations and post them on forums/social media.

Everyone white knighted and called me a SOB and a horrible human being. How he was 'honoring his mother.'

How is writing that **** on a football forum 'honoring' her? Go to her grave site and say that ****. Share it with family members, etc.

It went from there. Think it all got deleted. Idgaf

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Someone started a thread yesterday that was a dedication to his deceased mother. It was like a personal thing he wrote, to his mother, like "Dear mom in heaven thank you for blah blah blah my heart isn't the same."

I simply responded that I didn't understand why people make such personal declarations and post them on forums/social media.

Everyone white knighted and called me a SOB and a horrible human being. How he was 'honoring his mother.'

How is writing that **** on a football forum 'honoring' her? Go to her grave site and say that ****. Share it with family members, etc.

It went from there. Think it all got deleted. Idgaf
Savage. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back