Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying we won't have guys leave but I'm not sure we have to have any guys leave, at least in a sense. I have us at 88 scholarships when everyone gets here but if Kirkland isn't going to play does he need a football scholarship? As I understand it, he has already graduated. In the Anthony Harris Thread it's being reported that him making it in is in doubt. Then there's the Kenny George, Jr situation. I don't know what's going on with that. Anyway, while I'm not sure we have to lose anyone I guess I figure we'll lose some anyway, and maybe even someone we would rather not lose. Another question out there is did JJP go home? If so, is he coming back?

Think we'll be good on roster count, assuming the guys in the transfer portal leave. George is gone and it's looking like DKJr will rehab his knee for the draft. Harris won't have his final grades until mid-June, unless he already knows he's not going to get what he needs. We could lose a few more, but IDT we'll need to encourage anybody to move on.

Chipotle Tabasco might be the best hot sauce around, don't @ me.

Somewhere on this board, surely there exists a Gucci of hot sauces (maybe even Gucci himself).

And when this person, whoever they may be, makes themselves known, get ready for condescension that burns with the fire of a thousand independent, craft, limited batch, artisanal suns.

View attachment 202058

A pic from Notre Dame two weeks ago sent to me by my younger brother while on his honeymoon in Paris. He is a big Francophile and is absolutely heartbroken.
Thanks. Helps me see what was actually destroyed, as I know nothing about Notre Dame besides a name

They said on the Swain event that Savion Williams showed up to the spring game in a do-rag, a tank top, sweatpants, and timberlands. I’m calling it now, All American season coming up.

Edit: here he is, ain’t nobody stopping this dude 😂

Interesting that has tag reads prospect still. Butch had signee tags with “family”

Somewhere on this board, surely there exists a Gucci of hot sauces (maybe even Gucci himself).

And when this person, whoever they may be, makes themselves known, get ready for condescension that burns with the fire of a thousand independent, craft, limited batch, artisanal suns.
1555426327916.gif

Oh I eat hot stuff, but just overall flavor is more important. Really hot sauces I reserve for specific foods like wings or Mexican. But on my day to day eats I like less heat more flavor

Heat for the sake of pain tolerance is a young mans game. I’ve played it, and no interest in it.

Personally I love the flavor of habanero and if treated well, it becomes edible in a sauce. 10 minutes ago the habanero Tabasco topped my taters and chicken.

Heat for the sake of pain tolerance is a young mans game. I’ve played it, and no interest in it.

Personally I love the flavor of habanero and if treated well, it becomes edible in a sauce. 10 minutes ago the habanero Tabasco topped my taters and chicken.
Very much this. I used to do the for the sake of heat route, heck, lived for it. Once I switched to the search for perfect flavors, I never looked back.

Very much this. I used to do the for the sake of heat route, heck, lived for it. Once I switched to the search for perfect flavors, I never looked back.

I love going to Firehouse subs and bringing arms full of bottles back to my table, mixing them up after trying them on their own. None of those have been too hot. Many nice ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back