Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any wrestling fans out there? PSU got help from the refs in two of those matches. One guy even partly admitted it.... sucks because now I don’t care to watch the finals

Reactions: volinbama256
Any wrestling fans out there? PSU got help from the refs in two of those matches. One guy even partly admitted it.... sucks because now I don’t care to watch the finals
That heavyweight match definitely. Should've been a stalling call at the end of the match and grasping the head gear was clear as day

tenor.gif

HAHA! I figured "Freaky Baby" would get his attention

Only sport in the world where there is no question on who the winner is. No ref interference. No weird rule that puts time back on the clock. Mono y mono. Best man wins
That heavyweight match definitely. Should've been a stalling call at the end of the match and grasping the head gear was clear as day

🤔

Finally got to watch game. I wasn't upset when just seeing score thinking we **** too many threes and played like crap. After watching, we had so many shots right on money that normal go in bounce right out and they hit some wild 3s that you can't even defend. Much less worried after watching. We do need to go inside more and grant needs to fight for his spot more. Vegas clearly expects us to comeback strong Sunday. Good sign they are setting a trap line for people looking at how Both teams played in rd 1. I feel good about sunday

I dont do this often but I feel this is worthy. Can we have a group prayer for those affected. Thousands are still missing and is said it is the worst disaster in the southern hemisphere to date. Now I know we have our own flooding but we have the infrastructure to rebuild and equipment to save alot ot people, but they do not. So prayers up for all those affected buy that cyclone.
Cyclone Idai: Death toll tops 500 in in Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Malawi; hundreds more feared dead - CBS News
🙏🏻

Finally got to watch game. I wasn't upset when just seeing score thinking we **** too many threes and played like crap. After watching, we had so many shots right on money that normal go in bounce right out and they hit some wild 3s that you can't even defend. Much less worried after watching. We do need to go inside more and grant needs to fight for his spot more. Vegas clearly expects us to comeback strong Sunday. Good sign they are setting a trap line for people looking at how Both teams played in rd 1. I feel good about sunday
It must be the nets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back