Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
this time of year kills me...it's going to get worse after March Madness too :(

April - August is the pits for me...I guess this year I'll try to be outside more and do things to pass the long wait before football starts back.

I've found beer and BBQ to be a suitable replacement.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
538 gives us a 22% chance of making the FF. Seems pretty darn good, given the odds are against everyone. But also puts some reality to the "if we don't make the final four, the season is a huge disappointment crowd".

Reactions: OrangenSC
538 gives us a 22% chance of making the FF. Seems pretty darn good, given the odds are against everyone. But also puts some reality to the "if we don't make the final four, the season is a huge disappointment crowd".
Because we didn't win the sec or the tournament im going to be mildly disappointed with anything less than a final 4

Reactions: TitanicVolz
Look at the recruiting. I dont know if I believe the whole football is cyclical thing anymore. It's hard to imagine Bama, Clemson, Ohio State, Georgia, etc. falling for the next decade UNLESS the NCAA discovers corruption. It's almost a forgegone conclusion at least 3 of those teams mentioned will be in the CFB playoffs every single year.

It's very tiring and not good for the sport. It's why to me, basketball is becoming a more entertaining sport to follow.

Look at the recruiting. I dont know if I believe the whole football is cyclical thing anymore. It's hard to imagine Bama, Clemson, Ohio State, Georgia, etc. falling for the next decade UNLESS the NCAA discovers corruption. It's almost a forgegone conclusion at least 3 of those teams mentioned will be in the CFB playoffs every single year.

It's very tiring and not good for the sport. It's why to me, basketball is becoming a more entertaining sport to follow.

Georgia isn’t that good. Kirby is a good recruiter but an average coach. They don’t scare me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back