Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else notice how butch jones top half of his body looks like it doesn’t belong on the bottom half.....anyways👀👀🤔😭😂😂🤷🏽‍♂️

Butch To Bilichick “my resume speaks for itself Bill! I mean,I gave tennessee the team 121 trashcan and the champions of life quote now I have my own champions of life gum,here try it bill.”

Reactions: Pepe_Silvia
Hey guys, I posted this in off topic but didn’t get any replies. Any advice on things to do, places to eat, and or sports bars to watch games in this weekend in downtown Nashville? I will have the family with me including my two boys ages 10 and 14. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I posted this in off topic but didn’t get any replies. Any advice on things to do, places to eat, and or sports bars to watch games in this weekend in downtown Nashville? I will have the family with me including my two boys ages 10 and 14. Thanks in advance.
Stop by the stadium inn. It's a real Nashville icon.

Reactions: ChismsHeadband
Saban winning Dinner for Schmucks two years in a row
giphy.gif

I cant wait until Butch goes to some podunk school in Idaho and we never see his ugly ass again.

Nah...he's gonna milk that off the field crap at Bama for awhile so we will keep paying him. He could of went other places for better positions but he wants to keep getting that cash out of UT because he felt like he was done wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back