Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been telling y’all for 6 months... JJ Peterson is not real.

Also, that feat of strength with the giant disc looks ridiculous and a fine way to rip a shoulder of of socket.
He catfished the recruiting services and pruitt went along with it to boost recruiting ranking to keep fans off his back🤔

Reactions: engineerVOL
Been telling y’all for 6 months... JJ Peterson is not real.

Also, that feat of strength with the giant disc looks ridiculous and a fine way to rip a shoulder of of socket.
seems like it might be safer than circle of life because guys probably won’t fall on each others ankles or tear leg ligaments

Reactions: engineerVOL
So whatchyall think about getting my bulldaw... i mean UGA at the end of the season in 2020 and Missouri in the beginning of the season? Are we just swapping their dates?

Reactions: nesbuddha66
You can say that about literally ANY job there is
no you can’t... sports are entertainment, entertainment is not necessary for our lives, however clothes, food, medical care, shelter, transportation (i can go on and on) is, sports are a luxury not a necessity, end of argument

When did I say it was all by their self?

You’ve already admitted star players affect sales and fans. Bye now
Hit and run. You just admitted your whole argument’s ****...bye now! 😉

Affect...not SUBSTITUTE or COMPRISE THE WHOLE SHEBANG! You just admitted you ****** up...bye now!

Reactions: BucVol98
Anyone have info on the cutoff date for when we would know if Solomon will get a waiver and can play this season?

Also--- that disc pulling drill is just asking for a torn rotator cuff or blowing an elbow out of socket... looks butchish

no you can’t... sports are entertainment, entertainment is not necessary for our lives, however clothes, food, medical care, shelter, transportation (i can go on and on) is, sports are a luxury not a necessity, end of argument
Without people being sick and injured there’s no market for doctors. Without cars there’s no need for car mechanics, ect. Supply and demand, that’s what creates a market

Hit and run. You just admitted your whole argument’s ****...bye now! 😉

Affect...not SUBSTITUTE or COMPRISE THE WHOLE SHEBANG! You just admitted you ****** up...bye now!
No. I’ve already said since the very beginning the school is providing a platform for these athletes and they’re getting more than just a scholarship. Try and keep up

Reactions: SmokinBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back