Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know where I can find the Tennessee football vids for each game, I found the auburn one but I can’t find the others on YouTube. I don’t want to scroll all the way down on their Twitter or IG account. Do they have them on the website?

3 years, 1 bowl game and never won more than 6 games in a season? He had -one- year of big numbers...was a sub 60% completion guy too. With his arm talent & WRs around him he should have been in the Heisman debate for a year or 2
3 years, 1 bowl game and never won more than 6 games in a season? He had -one- year of big numbers...was a sub 60% completion guy too. With his arm talent & WRs around him he should have been in the Heisman debate for a year or 2

Dooleys fault?....Or Chaney’s? 🧐

Anybody know where I can find the Tennessee football vids for each game, I found the auburn one but I can’t find the others on YouTube. I don’t want to scroll all the way down on their Twitter or IG account. Do they have them on the website?

Classic Vol Video & vol freak have quite a few of them.

Dooleys fault?....Or Chaney’s? 🧐

Dooley likely kept Bray out most of 2010...and then injuries hurt him in 2011 and his junior season in 2012 was great, but Dooley getting fired is likely why he went pro. So I'd probably more blame Dooley than Chaney, that last year we were 36th in scoring offense.

Frank has a youtube channel that he posts them on. I think you can just search Volfreak and they will come up.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Bray screwed Bray. The guy bears a lot of personal responsibility for his own underachieving. Classic case of a million dollar arm and a 5 cent head. All that arm talent and he still didn’t get drafted. Even Andy Reid couldn’t turn him into an NFL QB.

Bray screwed Bray. The guy bears a lot of personal responsibility for his own underachieving. Classic case of a million dollar arm and a 5 cent head. All that arm talent and he still didn’t get drafted. Even Andy Reid couldn’t turn him into an NFL QB.

Yea, I think it was partly Dooley's fault for not demanding more of him and partly Bray's fault for not wanting more from himself. I remember at the time thinking that Bray was so talented but something was missing upstairs for him to make that one winning play. You compare him to what we have seen now from Grant Williams, Admiral Schofield, and Jordan Bone, and then compare Dooley to Rick Barnes.

Probably more accurate. Had Dooley been able to get out of his own way a bit more I think he had staff that could have won 7-9 games. Even without him staying a senior season if that junior year was on a 7-5 or 8-4 team instead of a 5-7 team I'd bet you he would have gotten drafted.

Oh well...he had an amazing arm though and watching the highlights reminded me of just how good it was.

Reactions: Dudley Smith
Ansley calling plays makes me nervous. He hasn’t called plays before. I know Pruitt could take it from him, but with our talent level, we need the best play callers calling plays imo.
Whatever Ansley calls will run through the Pruitt filter system and then on out to the players.

Ansley calling plays makes me nervous. He hasn’t called plays before. I know Pruitt could take it from him, but with our talent level, we need the best play callers calling plays imo.

Pruitt has complete veto/call power on both sides of the ball. I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

Banks definitely wanted to move to LB last year, he went and asked the coaches about moving mid way thru the season. the kid wants to play and he has the right "attitude" and brings the "want to"...so i think they gave it a try to see what he could do.

so no, you're not wrong....but i think he moves back to RB this off season, fixes the fumbles and sees a significant increase in carries in 2019.
Yep, I remember that he asked to move because he wanted play. Coaches had basically given up on anymore run attempts.

Also hope he locks down the ball security this season. I kept believing last year, " after the last, last 2, last 3, no way he won't have it secured this time."
I started thinking he was dropping it just to make me feel stupid at some point 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back