Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Signing Day Celebration as all the position coaches go through each of our individual recruits, I really like our staff as currently composed. They just come across as good guys who can sell the University well. I hope we can keep all of them together for a few years and build some continuity on this staff.

We've seen and heard this before. Hope they're that good, but I think it will take Morris and Wright some time.
Camp should be all the time they need. Did you see OL this past season?

You’re right though, some bumps along the way, but they are better than what’s there now

Big weaknesses imo

DT - 1&4 juco and a 5 star xfer
OL - 2 5 star day 1 starters - 4 and 3 star w a lot of talent
LB - crouch and Henry and Harrison

That’s an attack on weakness something fierce

Let's not forget the shape the CB position was last year.. Prior to NSD, we only had who.. Baylen, Sham, and Labruzza? In eight months (no matter if it was coaching luck or coaching skill) we added two legit starters/future stars as freshmen, and then a year later, we're backing it up with Fields/Burrell and safety help.

Think about the WR's in the SEC. That's big time 180.

We've seen and heard this before. Hope they're that good, but I think it will take Morris and Wright some time.
Agreed they’ll have every opportunity to start, and even if they don’t they’ll be in the rotation early. They’ll be starting at some point next year though IMO.

This was a very good class all things considered. Unfortunately we can't compete with UGA and Bama until we put together about 3 consecutive top 10 classes. Until then, we will not get to Atlanta. Get 7+ wins this year and a top 10 class for 2020 should be a realistic goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back