Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennings is obviously hurting badly. Not sure how much we will be able to count on him this year. We have seen this so much with players who spent multiple years with Butch Jones. Many of them looked good for a year maybe two years. Then, the effects of a crappy practice design cause them to be injured or to decline in production.

Such gross overreactions. Players being hurt years after the fact is not because of CBJ. Let it go.

Drops in warmups by WRs doesn’t tell you jack. It’s basically like missing a free throw in basketball warmups lol...I don’t understand why people get so upset about it lol

Wait...you don't think there is a correlation? Seriously? I have coached for 15 years. Almost every player performs in games like they practice. There are exceptions but not many.

Reactions: highspeed
247 also acted like Jennings was looking closer to full go as well. So not sure why vq has a different view than 2 other media groups. Maybe they were talking about the drop/rust more so than health?

Wait...you don't think there is a correlation? Seriously? I have coached for 15 years. Almost every player performs in games like they practice. There are exceptions but not many.
It’s 10 min of warmups. I’m just saying, there’s a lot we aren’t seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back