Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had a great QB, he would be on his backside just like JG. I don't see how so many want to dump on JG considering the OL play..
We got to have wr's that can catch the dang ball. Dont matter how good the qb is. We got to get together and boycott these.11552.jpg

Someone refresh my memory.... wasn't there a corner prospect who decommitted from Michigan State not long after we started talking to him? Felt like it was trending for him to commit before things suddenly went silent we've not heard anything about him or anything....

I don't remember his name but I'm wondering if he might be a possibly blue shirt candidate

Jordan Huff? He was ready to commit, but the coaches weren't ready to take his commitment so he committed to GA Tech and shut down his recruitment.

I hate to say it but this is the only winnable game that would make me proud to get this year. This is the season for me.

I know Kentucky is good and could end up ranked higher than AU but they don’t register the same level of excitement for me if we beat them. And who knows they could fall off the map like they usually do.

Onyly thing better is win out (sans Bama obv), end up 7-5 and get a fun draw in a bowl and win. Our winless streak against the SECw is atrocious.

We really need a statement win. There may be turmoil on the plains but they’re still good.

Reactions: jlawso21
I think we’re going to win tomorrow. Noon kick, drama in the Auburn locker room, bye week, improved defense. If our offense plays better I really think we can win.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
Exactly. It's revisionist history to act like Hurd wasn't a great RB while he was here. Was Kamara underutilized? Yeah, absolutely, but that doesn't mean that Hurd needed to be benched.
2015 he was great. 2014 he was very good. 2016 he sucked. Bad.

I'll say both!
Yeah, until the players are executing the plays called consistantly it's going to be hard to just blame the play. Then again if the plays called aren't to the strength of the players we have then that will only reveal our weaknesses. Guess I'll go with both.

I think we’re going to win tomorrow. Noon kick, drama in the Auburn locker room, bye week, improved defense. If our offense plays better I really think we can win.
It’s going to be tough vs Aub’s Dline. Definitely the best we have faced. Wouldn’t be surprised to see us outplay them but they win by two scores due to turnovers/defensive TD’s

It’s going to be tough vs Aub’s Dline. Definitely the best we have faced. Wouldn’t be surprised to see us outplay them but they win by two scores due to turnovers/defensive TD’s
Could happen. If we continue to try and force the run up the middle all game like we have been doing we have no shot. Hopefully for the bye week they’ve worked on ways to scheme around them and they’ve added some quick throws and creative ways to get Ty the ball

Reactions: Smokey123
2015 he was great. 2014 he was very good. 2016 he sucked. Bad.
I wouldnt say he sucked in 2016. Vs bama and Scar he did but I think that was more with the circumstances. He probably would have ended up with a huge game vs Uga😬 our team played awful vs App State and Ohio had our oline been competent Hurd likely has just as good of a start in 16’ as he did in 15’, overall his stats (minus Bama and Scar) were just a little down. Remember we couldn’t block anybody vs App, or first half of VT and UF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back