Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else feel like we are having a slow start to recruiting? I see all the other programs getting CB's and commits.

Reactions: 2 people
I wouldn’t want that guy anywhere near my program.
Smh
Unreal he can find work with that “code red” on his resume.
Morals and standards only count when players are involved.

KMac looks AMAZING.
Smh took him 3 months to get in that kind of shape with a real program 🤦🏾*♂️

[twitter]970133612271210499[/twitter]

200.gif

Idk why, but as soon as I saw this picture, I was filled with anger towards Butch. He lead us through the worst period in program history and then f**ks off to our biggest rival.

Screw Butch Jones

He truly seems like a miserable person. Like he's unhappy all the time. Makes the time he was here seem even more of an act. Not a good coach and not a good dude. IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Idk why, but as soon as I saw this picture, I was filled with anger towards Butch. He lead us through the worst period in program history and then f**ks off to our biggest rival.

Screw Butch Jones

It’s photoshopped.

Peter Burns had an interesting story on Jones last week when he was filling in for Paul. Said in Butch's first or second year he interviewed him on the SEC Network on a special they were doing on Tennessee. Said Butch came out with all these cliches and whatnot and talked about the success they were gonna have on the field this year and all that. During the break he asked Butch if he really believed everything that he just said on Tv. Said Butch kinda shook his head and said we don't have any depth. Lol

Reactions: 4 people
We’ll see..... I’m not excited to see Tennessee football on defense this year. Will be glad when Pruitt gets HIS guys in up front

While I really don't have very high expectations for this season at all, I am curious to see what Pruitt and co do with the personell we have. He has said more than once now that he will be multiple and adapt the scheme to fit the players' strengths. I'm very interested to see if that really happens and what it looks like.

If he really is the elite defensive coach some have made him out to be, he should be able to do more with less.

Reactions: 1 person
Key for 2018 football is not to draw too many long term conclusions about Pruitt. Saban’s first year was at times a debacle. Smart almost lost at home to Nicholls State. Malzahn almost won a national title; McElwain won the East; Sumlin beat Bama in Tuscaloosa. So many first-year false positives to consider.

But despite those comparisons and the all
-too-obvious reality that we face a tough schedule with an imperfect roster, numerous posters will be off the Pruitt train by mid-October, foaming and moaning that we should have hired Leach or Schiano...

While I really don't have very high expectations for this season at all, I am curious to see what Pruitt and co do with the personell we have. He has said more than once now that he will be multiple and adapt the scheme to fit the players' strengths. I'm very interested to see if that really happens and what it looks like.

If he really is the elite defensive coach some have made him out to be, he should be able to do more with less.

Our DEs are smaller than the Bama LBs at the moment. I was finally close to Kongbo and I see why he’s a hypebeast for workouts. He just looks big on video

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back